Unable to to edit labelled graphic

Oct 15, 2018

Hi, is there an issue with editing labelled graphics? I have several in my course and nothing happens when I click on the Edit button.

Thanks

9 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Aileen and Kirsty,

I was testing myself this AM and didn't have any trouble editing existing lessons or new lessons I added with the shortcut bar. 

Can you both let me know what browser you're using? I do most of my testing in Chrome, but Firefox, Safari and Edge should all work for editing too. 

Let me know and that'll help guide some more digging into what you're experiencing! 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Aileen,

That could definitely be the culprit. 😕

Internet Explorer isn't a browser that Rise authoring is supported with, and the reasons are based on IE's lack of modern HTML5 support (compared with Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari).

Would your company allow an installation of Microsoft Edge? That would work a lot better with Rise authoring and provide additional enhancements to security for your entire web browsing experience, I imagine your IT team would be on board with that! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.