Undo Function in RISE

Dec 05, 2018

Any further word on recovering blocks that are accidentally deleted?  I am creating my first RISE course and I'm astounded that there doesn't seem to be a way to "undo" a mistake...a function that is common to virutally EVERY program out there!  Thanks...

101 Replies
Rise 0

Irony here is that the deciders sign up for three more years of this system. So the only thing i can hope for is a robust change in the feature set of Articulate online tools. I  will have to live with it and simply hope for amongst soo many other things, a clever, untimed undo function.

https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/two-functions-that-could-due-with-an-update-undo-and-labeled-graphics

Melly dos

Let's do it!!! Give that UNDO button the love it deserves. It doesn't have the chance to support us in our mistakes. It wants to say, "Hey, it's OK; click on me, and you can go back!" BUT It only gets a chance to say, "Hey..." and it is removed from its sense of purpose. PLEASE empower that UNDO button before we all become undone! We need a saviour, a hero!