Updating custom fonts not working

Dec 03, 2020

Hi,

I have tried to update one of our custom fonts. I wanted to replace the "Bold" woff file with another. The file seems to upload fine but after clicking Save, nothing happens. The old bold font has disappeared and the new font won't show. When going back to the custom font, the file I just uploaded is not there.

This appears to be a bug.

Video attached.

3 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi Teamet,

I am sorry about your experience with the custom fonts. Can you try the following?

1.) Create a test course and try uploading the font files there.
2.) Download a fresh copy of the font and upload it to your Rise course.
3.) Try uploading a different font into your Rise course.

Thank you and let me know how it goes.

Stacy Martens

I uploaded Museo Slab 500 from Fontspring. I did one file for regular and one for italic. They uploaded fine, I selected Museo Slab 500 for my headings, but the font doesn't take effect. Attached is the font file and a screenshot of what my headings font looks like when I apply this font. Thanks!

Eric Santos

Hi Stacy,

Thanks for reaching out and for sharing the font file! I tested this in a sample Rise 360 course and confirmed your finding where the font is not applied.

I've opened a support case on your behalf so our talented Customer Support Engineers can take a closer look into the issue. You're in excellent hands working one-on-one with them, and you should hear from them shortly!