Updating video in Rise is taking forever, stuck on "Processing Video" for a very long time

Nov 18, 2020

Hi,

I have been trying to update my course for the last 6 hours with a short video (less than 2 minutes, less than 10MB), and it keeps getting stuck in the "Processing video" state. I have tried waiting it out (over 2 hours), create a new section, delete the section and create a new one, even delete the lesson and create a new lesson, but I am still getting the same behavior.

I don't believe the video is the issue, it is one of several videos that I produced in a batch using the same method and encoded the same way.

How can I gather more information to find out what's wrong?

-Josh

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Josh! A video shouldn't take more than a minute to upload to Rise 360, so I'm glad you reached out. 

Please try deleting the video block, clearing your browser cache, and uploading the video again. If you're still getting stuck, our Support Engineers are standing by to assist! You can start a case here, and they'll be ready to help. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.