Using 360 to create "portal" for a set of Rise modules

Aug 31, 2017

Has anyone created an interface for a series of Rise modules using Storyline 360? If so, is it correct to assume that the Rise modules will lose their responsiveness? 

Has anyone had success importing a series of Rise modules into a custom html5 app?  

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Lori,

Thanks for your post! Were you thinking of using a Web Object in Storyline 360 to embed Rise courses? I haven't seen an example of this yet, but it's an idea worth exploring. Do the Rise courses contain quizzes? If so, do you need to track quiz data?

As for the custom app, I'll leave that in the hands of the community. Hopefully they can pop in and share their experience with you!

Zanel Rautenbach

Hi Alyssa,

I inserted rise as a web object into storyline by copying and pasting the shareable link as a web object. Everything works which is great. 

Although is this a safe long term solution? I'm concerned because shareable links are usually only for previewing a course, so will anything happen to the link over time? Or is there a better way of inserting a Rise course into storyline?

Thank you,
Zanel

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.