Using Articulate for Business Performance Reviews

Mar 06, 2018

Hi all,

I'm curious to know if anyone has used any Articulate program to create performance reviews for the employees or for business performance reviews?

If so, what program did you use and do you have a link you can send me or an example i can look at. I would need something to take to the General Manager in the next fortnight.

1 Reply
Mandalay Resources

Our general manager is looking at using an online system to have our performance reviews. She has looked at few different companies that can implement a system for us but they are way too expensive and she didn't want our workers using multiple applications for work items.

We currently use Articulate Storyline for creating online inductions but we haven't utilised any of the other applications. I was thinking that if there was something in articulate that might be able to work in tracking the information inputted and being able to use it for performance reviews, then it would be great because we already use this system and don't have to pay for another system.

I will have a look at the apps that you have suggested, one of they may be what we need.

Thank You,

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.