Using Free nav, but hiding Menu

Sep 20, 2017

Hello! I want to play around with the idea of using a form of Branching in Rise, however it will require free navigation. Is there an option (similar to the option in Storyline) to Hide the menu? That way they will not be able to jump around using the menu, and will be required to navigate using the branched options in the course.

If that is not available, is that something thats in the roadmap for a future update?

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Erin!  The menu in Rise currently serves as a navigation guide as well as a way for learners to see their progress through the course.  It sounds like you might have some specialized courses that don't necessarily flow from one lesson to the next, so I can see how hiding the menu would be beneficial for your project. 

Our team is working on a feature that will allow you to hide the menu, but I don't have an ETA on the launch date just yet. You can keep up with all of the new things we've added (plus what's coming soon!) right here. ☺️

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.