Using just Rise?

Sep 28, 2019

At first, my thoughts of Rise were that it's cool but not good enough or complicated (meaning bells and whistles) enough. But then, after putting some things together, I got on a roll and started realizing that my main mission was to get the info to the learner. The more I started using Rise (and this has really all taken place in the last 3 weeks or so), the more I liked it. Truthfully, with having my head wrapped around Articulate for years, I couldn't allow myself to think that Rise could get the same message across. I asked many people and was again surprised that they all loved Rise! Then I started thinking that the NEW WAY seems to be the downward linear (is that a thing) method, similar to websites, using a cell phone, etc.

I literally build in Rise, almost as quickly as I gather my course information...and that is SUCH a time saver. I can't imagine how many minutes, hours, days that I've spent trying to center this or fix or adjust that. I realized that yes, I CAN be creative but tick tock goes my clock...I need to get this stuff into the hands of the learner. NOBODY is going to know if I am off center by a thousandth of an inch, etc. I don't NEED to be the "artist of the week" in order to present my stuff...Rise helps me make it all happen. Are there things that I'd like to see...like changing the size of that darn Continue button? Yes, of course.

So now I sit here writing, thinking...that we should be able to purchase Rise as a stand-alone product. Is that in the works?

Regards,

Harry Carter

3 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.