Usinge Engage 360 interaction as SL Block in Rise

Apr 27, 2018

I've created an interaction in Engage 360 and I want to use it in my Rise course.  I published the interaction to Articulate 360.  I can only see the published interaction in Articulate Review.  When I add the Storyline Block and click on the articulate 360 library, there is nothing there.  Any suggestions?   

7 Replies
Andria Shooter

Hello. Is anyone able to say if there's a way to get the Engage interaction to start automatically? My Storyline block begins with a couple of slides (and you have to click a large play button to get it started, which is fine.) The Engage block is four slides in, and when playing the block in Rise, you have to again hit play when you get to that slide/interaction. It's misleading to hit play twice; makes it feel like you are re-starting the the block.  I have the Engage option in Storyline set to "Load -> Automatically" but it's not seeming to do the trick.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Allison LaMotte

Hi Andria,

I just did a test and I'm seeing the same thing. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to get rid of the play button in this case. 

It sounds like this would improve your experience authoring. Would you be up for logging a feature request to tell us more?

In the meantime, if there’s anything else I can do to help, please let me know! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.