Versioning for Rise

Jun 22, 2017

I would like to get an understanding of how versioning is done when working with Rise. It's important that we have a clear version history for audits and in case we need to roll back to a previous version, for whatever reason.

I presume this would be managed by Articulate Review, but could someone please elaborate on how this is done?

If this is not the case, the only other way I can think of going about this is to manually version the course title and duplicate the course and change the title each time we make updates (post reviews etc.). Any thoughts?

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Matthew!

We're working on a feature that will allow you to publish Rise for Articulate Review. It's coming soon, so stay tuned!

You're spot on with your idea to manually version the course. Just click the ellipses button and select Duplicate, and a copy will appear in the main menu.

And James, folders are coming! I'm excited about that one, too. 😊

Alyssa Gomez

Checking out What’s New, What’s Next is definitely the best way right now to see what we have in the immediate development pipeline. Sometimes we’ll develop a feature so fast, it’s out before we can even add it there! 😊

If you have questions about other features you’d like to see or know are coming, just let me know. I’m happy to share what I know.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.