Video blocks full-screen mode doesn't work after exporting the course

Oct 16, 2019

I developed my course on Rise 360, after exporting my course and uploading it to Saba Cloud the videos full-screen feature no longer works and the video size is fixed to the course screen size.

7 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi Stephanie, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your video blocks. Have you tested your course in the industry-standard testing LMS SCORM Cloud? If the issue also occurs in SCORM Cloud, please create a case here. Our support engineers are ready to help. If the issue doesn't occur in SCORM Cloud, the issue could be with SABA. Feel free to reach out to their support team for help.   

Angelo Cruz

Hi Alison! Are you looking to be able to view your Vimeo video, embedded in a Storyline block, fullscreen?

I ran some tests from my end and was able to see that the full-screen button/icon disappears when added to Rise 360 as a Storyline block.

I see a request for a feature to keep the full-screen option for embedded videos in the Storyline block in Rise 360. I'll add you to that list so that we can reach out to let you know if we make changes that will help.

The full-screen option should be enabled again if you export the file to Web or LMS. Let me know if you have any questions.