Weighting Rise quiz questions

May 14, 2018

Is it possible to weight questions in Rise? In Storyline you have the ability to set the number of grades each question is worth. This doesn't seem possible in Rise as far as I can see. Hoping someone has an answer to this.

The second related question is with matching questions as well as multiple select - if there are three correct options, the learner has to get all three correct to earn the mark. Even if they get two correct, (or are able to match 3 of 5 matching questions correctly) they get 0. Is there a way to have them earn partial marks?

Hoping someone can help me out! 

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Steve,

Do you have 8 questions or 8 items on one matching question? The questions themselves don't have partial credit, so you'd need to get them all correct to be scored as correct on the quiz question. 

I know a few other folks have asked about partial credit, so we'll keep an eye on that feature request and share here in the ELH community and on our “What’s New” page if that makes our roadmap. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.