8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Erin,

Thanks for including the Share link here! I took a look and wasn't sure which marker was acting up. I saw the first marker for Salutation does have a scrollbar, but no more text to see while scrolling, perhaps that's the one causing you trouble? 

Also, can you let me know what browser you're using to test this? 

Erin Mahabir

Thanks Ashley,

Yes it is the Salutation marker that is the issue.  It only happens when you click Play for the audio... I've recorded my screen to show what happens;  https://360.articulate.com/review/content/f3f6aa35-db70-42e5-8bf9-bbb30db5867c/review 

This does happen in in Chrome, but not in Firefox or Edge.  Only problem is... we have 11 branches with the public using these courses. We've consistently driven home the message that they should be using Chrome (due to other functionalities working better in that one). 

Wonder if it's perhaps a challenge that your brainy techie department could figure out?  This isn't a make-or-break problem... but perhaps a good challenge to figure out?    :)  

Jay Haselwander

Can you confirm if you received a case from me? I tried to submit one based on this email I received but the button to submit the case is not clickable.

Jay Haselwander, RICP(r)
Learning and Development Consultant | CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.
CUNA Mutual Group
800.356.2644, Ext. 665.5629 | (D) 608.665.5629 | (F) 608.236.7444

People driven. Outcome focused.(r)

Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.

This message and any attached material are confidential. If received in error, please inform me immediately and destroy the information at once. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this information is prohibited.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.