Weird line

Oct 10, 2019

Excuse the crude screen capture, but I wonder about that line that I have circled in red. I want in to cross the screen from one side to the other all the time, but sometimes it has one length and sometimes it is longer or shorter... Is there something I am missing, does it serve some other purpuse besides being a divider? Because esthetically it would be much more pleasing if it was always full length from one side of the screen to the other...

2 Replies
Karl Muller

That line indicates how much of the Lesson the learner has viewed.

When you open the lesson, it will be short, and as you view more of the lesson it will lengthen to the right and finally hit the right margin once the entire lesson has been viewed.

How the line behaves also depends on the length of your Rise lesson. If the lesson is very short, the line could already be all the way to the right margin when you open the lesson.

If it is a very long lesson that requires a lot of scrolling, the line will start very short on the left and then "grow" to the right as the learner scrolls down more and more.

Kompetenslaget

Thank You, now I understand and now that line makes sense... Being an aesthetics nazi I wish there was an option to disable that and keep the line full all the time, if it took me out of the experience then some of our clients are bound to notice it as well, but at least now I have an explanation that makes sense... :) 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.