Where the display box pops up in a labeled graphic

Sep 29, 2017

Is there a way to control where the display box pops up in a labeled graphic? As seen in the screen shot the display box covers the entire picture when there is plenty of room on each side to use.  Is there a way to tell it to open on the left or right of the button?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Rachell,

Marker captions open to the left or right by default, based on their location on the image and the device you're using to view the course. For example, the captions will completely cover the screen when you're viewing the course on a mobile phone. 

From your screenshot, it looks like you're working with a small image that is filled with text. Could you add some white space to the left of the text in the image to create room for the marker caption to open to the left?

I can definitely see the value in having more flexibility on the caption placement for your project. I've seen that request here in the forums before, and I'd be happy to add your voice to that request! Thanks for letting us know how we can make things better for you. ☺️

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.