Wordpress woes with Rise Course

Feb 08, 2019

This is our first Rise course of a series. Our web developer used the plugin and loaded the course to embed in our website. It looks terrible.  Any tips? FYI: we are a nonprofit and I am not feeling overly confident about our freelance developer. 

1. It is confusing to have two verticle scrollbars: one for the embedded Rise Course and one for the website (see image).
  2. Suddenly there is TOO much white space between sections and even with settings set to Zero padding... and adding CONTINUE it is easy to think maybe the course is done.  
  3. The video which played fine using the Rise Preview for mobile as well as when I sent the preview link to my phone worked great. But now, if a user goes to our website via a mobile device and takes the course, the video won't load (works fine on laptop). 

Would it be better to NOT embed the course directly into our website? Should we provide a link and let people link out to it?

Anyone encounter these glitches and solve them with WordPress? Thanks so much. So disappointing as our launch was next week but this is really not something we can launch. 

Be the first to reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.