Fonts in Rise

May 16, 2017

ANy plans to add additional fonts to Rise? 

Namely, Arial?

20 Replies
Tony Vicente

Excellent :)

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail and any attachments; any further use of such e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi John!

Looks like the target date was adjusted for Q4, which as you mentioned we are in now. I do not have anything more specific than that.

If you have a question for Ragesh's share above, you are certainly welcome to reach out to the user directly via the 'Contact Me' option on the user profile if you do not hear back soon.

Katie Riggio

Great news, everyone! 

Our newest Rise update is here, and this update includes the feature: Personalize your Rise courses with custom fonts for headings and body text. Just upload your font files in the theme settings.

Please be sure to check out our community post here for additional information as well as a quick video guide.

We hope you enjoy, and please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Jakub G

Hi, the custom font feature works well, but there are some bugs.

I've noticed that you can't change the lesson title font. I've attached a screenshot below. I've tried that with custom and with ready fonts - the lesson titles won't change. It is a big problem for me, because I use a different language and that breaks non English letters.

Is this a known issue?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jakub,

Great question - and I recorded a quick Peek video showing how I adjusted the title font for the course and the lesson. I can see that the font type doesn't change in the Table of Contents section, which is what I suspect you may be running into a problem with.

Do you have an example of this that we could take a look at? That would be really helpful as then I can share with my team as a possible bug.  If you wanted to share some images or font files with us you can upload here or send along to our Support engineers here so that we can do further testing! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.