Free Trial

Sep 19, 2018

Hi, if I take the free trial and use it and then decide to buy the full license, will I still have all my content that I created in my free trial?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jason, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! We're glad you're here. 😀

Your Rise courses will remain intact on our servers for at least six months after your trial expires unless you delete them beforehand. Anyone who has direct links to your courses will still be able to view them. However, you won't be able to edit or export them. 

If you'd like to download them before your trial  ends, follow these steps for each Rise course:

1) Click Export in the upper right corner. 

2) Use the LMS drop-down list to select an LMS spec or choose No LMS—Web Only. 

3) Click Export in the upper right corner again to download a zip package of your course. 

Learners will still be able to view published Rise courses that you host on your own web server or LMS. 

This article has more details about what to do before your account expires and what happens to your apps and content afterward.

If you choose to purchase Articulate 360, you'll want to use the same email address that you used for your trial, that way all the content will transfer over to the new subscription. If you have any questions or concerns as you're going through the purchase process reach out to our Customer Care team and they'll be happy to help! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.