Knowledge check

May 14, 2018

I need help. In the Knowledge check label, when the incorrect answer is selected, why does Rise highlight the correct choice?  I would prefer the student not to see this so that they have a chance to take the quizz again.

Where do I change this setting?

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kirstyn,

Are you referring to how the Correct answer below has a checkmark next to it:

That's built into the knowledge check, as they're designed to let learners quickly test their knowledge and assess their understanding by seeing if they got it right or not. If you'd like to remove all feedback perhaps you'd want to use a Quiz lesson instead? In a quiz lesson, you can disable the option to "Reveal Answers". 

Natalia Matusevscaia

Hello Ashley, I also use knowledge checks in my Rise lessons. I understand that it reveals immediate feedback with the correct answer. However, at the same time, it offers the retry option. I had a lot of feedback from the learners that it does not make sense after they already saw what correct answer is. Is there anything that could be done? Can I disable retry option?

Thank you for your support

Pamela Sharpe

Hello, I see this thread is over two year old and this has not been fixed. Seeing that you this is a learning program, I'm not understanding why it hasn't been fixed. As a new user wanting to transition from Captivate, I find this bad instructional design. Not allow us the ability to get rid of this annoying element is pissing me off. LOL!