Quiz Report?

Dec 30, 2018

Hello,

I know the Rise quiz can provide a review and feedback after each question but can it provide a report at the end so that a student can review the questions, answers, and feedback at a later time? I would want the quizzes not only to serve as an assessment but also to allow students to use them as study guides which is difficult if they can't go back and review the quiz at a later time (like 2 months later when they are preparing for an exam).

6 Replies
Trina Rimmer

Hi Nikoleta. A quiz report like the type you're describing would be a feature of your LMS. Some LMS's provide reports with very specific details on how learners responded to each question in the quiz. I'd suggest checking to see what level of detail is available to you from reports by contacting your LMS provider.

If you have any other questions about this, feel free to chime in here and I'll be happy to help!

Nikoleta Despodova

Thank you Trina. Our LMS provides me with a report (how much time the student spend on a question, their answer choice (a, b, c, d), whether it was correct/incorrect). However, none of this information is available to the student. And even if I decide to spend my time downloading each report to then send it to the student, it does not contain the actual questions, answer choices, and feedback from the Rise quiz - knowing you answered a or b on Q1 is really not helpful when reviewing to prepare for a final exam.

Trina Rimmer

Hi Nikoleta. Thanks for the additional information! It sounds like the LMS reporting capabilities aren't a good fit for your needs given the type of information you're able to get and the logistics involved in sharing it with students. You may find that Articulate Storyline 360 gives you the kind of flexibility you're looking for. With Storyline 360, you can add a results slide that gives your learners the option to print out a summary of their quiz results. You can learn more about this feature and how to set it up in this how-to article.

From some of the other posts you've shared in this forum, it sounds like you're looking for more quizzing options in Rise. If you haven't already done so, please share your ideas with our dev team with a feature request.  Hearing from customers is a huge help. If you're curious about how we manage and prioritize feature requests, check out this resource that goes over our process.