Rise

Oct 30, 2018

Hi, I have a course built in Rise that uses the labeled graphic. The problem is this is a course about data with charts and graphs. When you place a marker and the marker is clicked the popup information always shows the < > . Some of my charts on have one marker. Even those that have say 4 as show in my attachment they (< >) display but there is no 5 to go to so it goes back to 1. This is acceptable when there is more than one, but when there is only one marker it is confusing to the learner, I need to be able to turn that (< >) off. Can I turn off this feature in the popup? As it is now this is a sticking point in QA. I will need insert instruction in the popup text to ignore the (< >) navigation. Not good. Please make it so that you  are able to turn off popup nav (< >).

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi LaVon,

Thanks for reaching out to us. While there isn't a way to turn off the directional arrows on the labeled graphic, I'll let our Product team know you have a need for that!

We're continuously exploring new features, and customer input is extremely valuable in that process. Thanks for letting us know what you'd like to see!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.