Rise Down?

Nov 08, 2018

Rise won't load, and I get this message saying my computer is offline, but everything else is accessible internet-wise. Tried a number of of times now.

20 Replies
Michelle Eiteljorge

I am having the same issue, and this has happened to me before. Last time, it was an issue on their end where they moved my files in the cloud or something--basically, the link to the course was no longer pointing to the course, so I just got the "loading" message forever.

I submitted a case and the email response said it may be a day or two before anyone can even help. This is super frustrating as I work on deadlines and cannot wait for a day or two, so I'm hoping it's a different issue this time. Please let me know if you figure out some way to get your course back :-).

Michelle Eiteljorge

Yes, that's right, but I can't comply since I can't open the course, unfortunately. I have tested the duplicate and copy functions from the home page with coworkers hoping that might work, but no luck.

Michelle Eiteljorge
Senior Learning Technologist
Bottom-Line Performance, Inc.

Knowledge Guru brand is owned by Bottom-Line Performance, Inc.

My Demo

Yes, I'm finding the same here. I can both ping and browse to almost any other website including the main Articulate and Articulate 360 pages, just not the Rise section of the latter nor the course I was working on a few minutes ago. None of the "is this site down?" pages said Rise was and yet I definitely have connectivity+"ping-ability" everywhere else, so I was glad to notice this Support thread had activity from "1 minute ago" and it appears this is a known issue.

Articulate staff, please let us know via this thread when this is resolved, thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.