Rise Knowledge Check

Nov 02, 2018

What settings do I need to set in RISE in order to view the users response to the knowledge check embedded in the course? I am able to do it with Articulate Storyline but for some reason I am unable to get it with Rise.

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Geraldine!

Rise Knowledge Checks are intended to be lean-forward moments for learners to stop and check their own learning. They aren't graded, and there isn't a way for course instructors to see the responses.

If you want to track this kind of data, try using a Rise quiz instead! Here's a list of the data Rise will send to your learning management system. Be sure to check with your LMS administrator to find out how to access that data!

Martika Cox

Hi Byron,

Thanks for your question!

I want to make sure I understand what you’re asking here.

It sounds like you want to add images to your quiz questions in Rise?

If so, good news - you can do this in Rise.

1. Click Edit Content on your Quiz
  2. Click on a Quiz question
  3. Click the camera icon to upload an image or add an image from the Content Library. You can also embed content from the web like video on Wistia or YouTube, for example.

In terms of content, you can give learners hyperlinked text pointing to content posted on a website or to a web server. You can add hyperlinks to question, answer, and feedback text. I hope this helps!

Please reach out if you have more questions.

Jerry Murch

Thanks for the quick response Karl.  I should have been more specific in my questions.   I did have a Continue Block between each questions, but during the review process, one of my testers told me they could just hit continue without even trying the Knowledge Check.  I am comfortable with Rise, but have never considered how to make these required.