10 Storyline Navigation Templates Megapack
Adding custom navigation to your course is a great way to make it feel special. And custom navigation doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, it can be really simple yet still pack a ton of information: show learners how far they’ve come in your course, let them see what’s coming next, and make it clear how they need got to tackle your modules.
Of course, a well-designed freebie is a great shortcut to developing engaging menus! Download this collection of some of our favorite navigation templates to take your design creativity to the next level:
- Animated Menu: This neat menu by Jeff Kortenbosch combines a progress meter and a slick, collapsible design.
- Slide Out Progress Panel: This menu by Trina Rimmer tucks neatly out of the way when learners are finished checking out how far they’ve come on the progress meter.
- Drag-and-Drop Menu: Let learners drag their next module into action in this drag-and-drop freebie by Jeff Kortenbosch.
- Circular Webstyle Menu: This stylish, icon-based menu by Phil Mayor pops right up from the bottom of the screen when prompted.
- Mobile Menu: Give your course a mobile feel with this minimalist-inspired menu by Jeff Kortenbosch.
- Nested Menu with Animation Effect: See how Josh Stoner’s creative download includes animates to reveal even nested choices.
- Restaurant Menu Inspired Template: Dine out on this restaurant-inspired menu to design by Trina Rimmer.
- Menu with Animations: Alex Legg’s stylish menu makes it easy to add engaging animations to your course navigation.
- Elegant Menu Interaction: Create modern-looking navigation with the image-based design of this freebie by Phil Mayor.
- Navigation with Progress Meter: Feel the need to lock your navigation? Grab this freebie by Nancy Woinoski to get started in a snap.
Got a navigation example or download you’d like to share? Just post it in the forums!