PowerPoint: Storytelling Template
Everyone loves a good story. That’s why using storytelling techniques in your e-learning is so effective—your learners can’t help but pay attention!
It may seem intimidating to write your own story, but it’s not as hard as it sounds. Most stories follow the same general narrative structure:
- Introduction. This is where you introduce the character(s) and the context of your story.
- Conflict. A problem or conflict presents itself.
- Climax. The conflict reaches its peak.
- Falling Action. The conflict slowly but surely moves towards resolution.
- Resolution. The problem or conflict is resolved, usually leading to personal growth of one or more characters.
I made this simple template following this basic structure so all you have to do adapt it to your content and context and you’re all set! Click here to check it out.
The background image I used in this template comes from Pexels.com. Here are the links to download the custom fonts I used: