3-pack of custom Player skins for Storyline 2. The skins are "seamless" because the Player and the Browser background fill color are the same solid color, and the navigation buttons are borderless.
- Step 1: Download the zipped folder and unzip it. You'll notice the Players come in .XML format.
- Step 2: From the Storyline ribbon, choose the Player Properties.
- Step 3: Click the "Current Player" button.
- Step 4: From the drop-down menu, choose "Import"
- Step 5: Navigate to the unzipped folder and select the .XML file of the skin you want to use.
Tutorial: Sharing Players and Color Schemes