Turn your next boring assessment into a fun, Jeopardy-style quiz game with this dynamic template! Simply add your text content to the quiz slides and your learners are ready to play. Sound effects included!

Storyline 360: Quiz Game Show Template

Download Sounds: Freesound.org

Download Font: Gyparody

This template is also available for Storyline 2. And you can find even more fresh game downloads in this roundup.

72 Comments
Jean Luyben
Nicole Legault

Thanks for sharing your question here, Jean! You might want to check out this free e-book about creating accessible e-learning >> https://community.articulate.com/e-books/6-best-practices-for-designing-accessible-e-learning There's also a great article here >> Storyline 360: How to Design an Accessible Course https://articulate.com/support/article/Storyline-360-How-to-Design-an-Accessible-Course In terms of converting this game into something that is completely accessible, I probably wouldn' recommend that because when you're designing content that needs to be fully accessible -- it's something you need to plan for and consider early on in the storyboarding phase. You need to take into considerations the points that are outlined in the article listed above. Hopefully those resou... Expand

Nadia Zaid

Nicole, thank you so much for this wonderful template! I'm wondering if you have any tips on allowing the learner to re-do the game if they fail. I thought I was there, but I've hit a wall. Here's where I'm at... -Created a "fail" trigger on the fail layer of the results slide that turns true when timeline starts. As soon as I clicked "play again" button on fail layer of Results the main game slide would kick me back so I created these triggers: -Set "questions_complete" to zero when timeline starts if "fail" is equal to true. -Set "fail" equal to false when timeline starts if "questions_complete" is >= 1. Now the learner is able to restart the game BUT all of the buttons are still in the "disabled" state. (facepalm!) I tried adding a trigger that tells the buttons to turn ... Expand

Nicole Legault
Nadia Zaid
Jamie Billingham
Becky Barch
Trey McNabb
Nicole Legault
Sally Diab
Trey McNabb
Allyncia Williams
Sally Diab

Hi Trey, Thank you so much for your patience and for replying. Please see my comments below: It's a combination of variables and triggers. On slide 1.1, the first Slide Trigger is 'Jump to 1.2 Results Slide When the timeline starts if QUESTIONS_COMPLETE == Equal to 20.00'. Edit that trigger and change the condition from 20.00 to 15.00. I did but not sure why I am changing it to 15? Next, edit the results slide and remove (uncheck) the category 4 questions if they are still there. The current passing % is 50, which you can edit here as well. Where do I find this category 4 to "uncheck " the category 4 questions? I removed them from the main quiz slide. Also why would I want to change the percentage? I would still like it to be pass if they get half of the questio... Expand

Trey McNabb