When you want to slip a quick glossary of terms into your next Storyline 360 project, here's a handy download that might save you a little time. The entire glossary is built on a single slide with layers for each letter of the alphabet. Just click the letter buttons to reveal the terms and definitions.

Animated gif of Simple Glossary Template in action

Explore this project

Make this one your own in seconds just by changing up the color and font themes under the Design tab. This project uses the free Google fonts Opens Sans and Baloo

Enjoy!

18 Comments
Henry Urbach
Judy Nollet

Henry: This sort of Glossary slide could be accessed in a few ways. - Yes, it could be made available in a lightbox, which could be opened by a button on a slide or via a player-level tab. (That's my preferred method for a custom Glossary slide.) - A button could also jump directly to the Glossary slide, without lightboxing it. However, with that method, it'd be best to delete the NEXT button from the Glossary slide. After all, visiting the glossary interrupts the normal path of the course, so what should be "next" would be different based on where the user was when they accessed the glossary. BTW, I sometimes use a similar Glossary, i.e., with different letters on different layers. Here are a few things to consider: - In such a custom glossary, you have to ensure the items are in ... Expand

Trina Rimmer