Essential Guide to Visual Design
You’ve heard the old adage, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” While the most tattered, sorry-looking book can hold delightful, exciting stories inside, we often overlook it in favor of a gorgeously designed hardcover. The same is true about e-learning. Even if your content is Pulitzer-worthy, your learners will find it difficult to be engaged if your course doesn’t appeal to their visual senses.
The good news is that you don’t have to be a visual designer to build beautiful courses. There are five simple ingredients to good visual design: color, contrast, repetition, alignment, and balance. In this e-book, we’ll look at each of these key ingredients and show you how to use them.
You’ll learn how to:
- Design courses that compel your learners to go deeper
- Create beautiful designs without hiring a pro
- Use design to emphasize key content
- Set the mood for your course
- Choose a color scheme and style that fits your content
- And much more