Last Post Replies
Shona Lavender
Help! I have produced some Learning Interactions using Engage (which work fine when played standalone, but when I import them into Moodle the links to "relative" ...
almost 13 years ago
By Shona Lavender
Shelley Parker
I would like to use the Guided Image feature to take the learner through an application window but there are pop-up images that I need to show at points&nbsp...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ari Avivi
Is there a way to zoom the text on all segments, or does it only work on segments of a particular length? I can add spaces to make it work, but was hoping I'm ju...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dan Handalian
I'm using Engage '09 with PowerPoint 2007 on Win 7 x64. I've created an 18 slide presentation that has 1 quiz and about 6 interactive slides using Engage. I'm ma...
almost 13 years ago
By Dan Handalian
Casey Leyva
I have been using Articulate Studio '09 and it's been working great until a couple of days ago. Now I cannot open Engage or Quizmaker (from within PowerPoint, or...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Shelly  Chiang
How can I get crisp screen captures to upload in Engage without the image being fuzzy? I tried the lock the Presentation Size in Optimal Size in Presenter, but I...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sytske van Hasselt
Today I am continuing to edit an Engage interaction. Now I suddenly notice that option to change the font size has disappeared. If I look at the first screenshot in ...
almost 13 years ago
By Sytske van Hasselt
Artur Querino
How to remove the gradient of the buttons engage the pyramid? I want to make a solid color.
almost 13 years ago
By Artur Querino
Caroline Rogg
Hi, I have a 2 questions related to the zooming. In my Engage interaction I've inserted several images. Most of them I can set 'Zoom image', but for one image this op...
almost 13 years ago
By Caroline Rogg
Ari Avivi
Is there a way I can change the font colour of the label text on a circle diagram?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ari Avivi
Can the video windo in a engage video tour be set to go full screen or to a custom size when clicked on?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Wade Bradt
Hey everyone, I'm hoping someone has some help for me on this question. I'm using Moodle 2.0 and have embedded some activities which were created using Articulat...
almost 13 years ago
By Wade Bradt
Ari Avivi
Can this be done? The way my grapic is set up I would like the arrows to come in from the left rather than the right. Is this possible?
almost 13 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Attia Nurani
How to design E-learning?
almost 13 years ago
By Attia Nurani
Sean Callahan
I have a website that looks great is safari, chrome and firefox, but doenst show very well in ie. I would like to know if there is a code I can insert that will ...
almost 13 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a requirement to use Captivate as the "production" tool for a course, but use Articulate's Engage '09 functionality within it. The question is: "Does anyon...
almost 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Erin L
Hello, I've downloaded a trial version of Engage to use for a school project and it crashes on the splash screen whenever I try to start it. I have searched around on ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Katie Gleason
I've been producing several large e-learning courses using Engage and Quizmaker. No matter how I package the interactions with the working file they disable themselves...
almost 13 years ago
By Landgoed Bergvliet
Carol Wren
I've built quite a few Engage Interactions and published them to my e-course successfully. None of them had an audio component -- I thought I'd go back and add a...
almost 13 years ago
By Carol Wren
Susan Haywood
I tried to turn a complex 2-page table that contained "Too Much Information" into an interaction that my SME insisted be included in a "e-learning module"&nb...
almost 13 years ago
By Susan Haywood