Last Post Replies
Celestial Holmes
So, I reveiwed a post in the old forum that showed how to insert an Engage interaction as a Flash file. It works beautifully; however, there are two places where...
almost 13 years ago
By Celestial Holmes
Joseph Senftleben
I am having an issue with Engage slides after publishing my WBT. The WBT is about 135 slides long and contains both Quizzes and Engage Interactions. The problem occurs...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer  Sweatmon
Hi Everyone! I currently have Articulate Studio '09 on my work PC and my home PC. The other day, I created an Engage Interaction on my home PC and saved it to Dr...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bruce Graham
Hi all, Whilst I appreciate that it is not available in Engage '09, (but here's hoping for Storyline, or AP'11....), I need an interaction that is a "grid". I need ab...
almost 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Sanjit Keskar
Does the interactivity in Engaagge extend to being able to move objects on a slide with a mouse and reposition them elsewhere on the slide during a playback of a swf f...
almost 13 years ago
By Sanjit Keskar
Freddy Barnes
Good Afternoon, Could someone help me on how to make the width of my engage modules smaller. I want to use the FAQ engage model as a searchable database on...
almost 13 years ago
By Freddy Barnes
Ian Hamid
Hi All, I'm new to Articulate. Currently, I am doing a project using Articulate to convert most of SOPs into a courseware. I am looking for some experts view on my req...
almost 13 years ago
By blair parkin
Carrie Eaton
I need a screen with text and also a video where the user can click something to start the video and replay it at will. I see how to play the video with a playbar in t...
almost 13 years ago
By Carrie Eaton
Claire Griswold
We are using the FAQ Engage template to post job aids to our LMS. They open the Engage and the "questions" are categories. In each category is a series of URLs that op...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Nina Finch
Hello I am transferring a report from Word into Engage, in order to make it accessible to our staff. Carrying out a straight Copy and Paste of the narrative is simple,...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jennifer Labrie
When using the Tabs or Labled Graphic Interactions, is there a way to have the colors of the tabs or buttons change color after the learner has viewed it?&nb...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ben Mincavage
Hi all articulate experts! As usual, I am happy to have any support you can give me. I have a real puzzling situation here though. First things first, some of my mate...
almost 13 years ago
By Ben Mincavage
Alice Jefferson
I am using the current version of the Carousel Interaction and the No Media is appearing in the interaction. The interaction is on the LMS. It's an AICC course.&n...
almost 13 years ago
By David Burton
Trudie Folsom
Hi, I'm trying to add a SWF to an Engage interaction. When I point to the _controller.swf, I get a message: "This SWF contains script with references to '_root' and m...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Diane Blake
I have created a media tour interaction and I noticed there is no way to left align the text at the bottom - its only center and looks weird? Am i Missing this?&...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Idia  Edokpayi
Ok I've got two problems actually. I have Carousel 1.4 installed. When I publish the file, it shows no media instead of the thumbnails. I tried upgrading to 1.6 to el...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Becky Darlow
I have hyperlinked pdf attachments to some text in engage. The way i did it was i added all my attachements into the attachments list as either files or lin...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Freddy Barnes
Good Afternoon, I am creating a engage module and once I publish it for my LMS as a zip file, the pictures do not show up in my engage module. I added the pictures als...
almost 13 years ago
By Freddy Barnes
Kelly Miller
Hello, I am trying to resolve an issue with Engage, but I am stuck. I am using the Labeled Graphic. The Playback setting I have selected in Interaction Properties is I...
almost 13 years ago
By Kelly Miller
Virginia Wilkinson
I’m using Engage Process Interaction and each step includes audio and a picture. We don’t want the interaction to advance by itself nor do we want to end each au...
almost 13 years ago
By Peter Anderson