Last Post Replies
Muhammad Khalil
Hi, I have created various Tabs and on each Tab I have various bullet points. I want to put hyperlink on each point to open a PDF/Word/etc file in a new window fr...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rajesh Bokaro
I have created lot of engage interactions and now I need to change the font from Articulate to Ariel. Is there a way to change without doing it manually in each one of...
almost 13 years ago
By Rajesh Bokaro
Darren Mc Neill
I'm surprised there is no interactive Bar Chart in Engage. Does anyone know if there is a third party plugin to add this to Engage?
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Karen Voycey
I have two process interactions which I've added to an articulate published presentation - when I view the publish the two process interactions the steps are duplicate...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Mohd Hasan
Hi all, I'm very interested in this product but I'm wondering if it writes in Arabic. Currently Arabic letters seems disconnected. It works fine in Quiz but not in eng...
almost 13 years ago
By amitai Gat
Maivette Hernandez
Morning! How can I add a recording to an engage interaction? Is it possible at all? Thanks a million!
almost 13 years ago
By Maivette Hernandez
Ben  Wyse
If this has been already discussed, please delete my post. I did a search but didn't find anything yet on my topic. Does anyone else get tired of flat Eng...
almost 13 years ago
By Ben Wyse
Denise Malloy
Hi, I am having trouble when I publish from Video Encoder '09. I would like to take an .avi I have produced from Camtasia and put it into an engage media player. When ...
almost 13 years ago
By Denise Malloy
jaimie wilson
Hello, I need help from some of you Engage gurus. i have created an Engage interaction - the Media Tour - and embedded SWF files in it. It functions correctly, except ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I can't seem to figure this out. I see where to change the hyperlink text color in the regular powerpoint theme, but the Engage color scheme doesn't seem to have it. W...
almost 13 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Jeffrey Thier
I love the way Engage works, but I've had a complaint that the spinning circles around the icons is a bit distracting. Is there a way to turn off the spinning or repla...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeffrey Thier
emily georgia
Hello, I am trying to publish an Engage interaction with a custom skin. The skin appears as it should on quizmaker slides as well as general ppt slides once publ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Olesya Baranova
Hello, team! I'm new to the module, but would like to get this question answered by professionals before I spend a bunch of time on figuring that out on my own (I've a...
almost 13 years ago
By Olesya Baranova
Olesya Baranova
I'm created Labeled Graphics and in the body would like to insert subscript / superscript characters. I don't see an option in WYSIWYG control panel. Any other ways to...
almost 13 years ago
By Olesya Baranova
Allison Moreland
I am trying to publish for a client review and I ca no longer get the text that is in the Engage Narration to publish into the published Presenter file. It works for a...
almost 13 years ago
By Trace Symonds
Rebecca Mac
I see it's possible in a quizmaker slide? Just seeing if I'm missing something. Thanks. Rebecca
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ruth Book
Help! When we record through our Engage interactions, the audio skips and breaks up randomly. We can't find a pattern or a reason, except that for very short narration...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
Hi, I am trying to build a Proof of Concept for a very "scenario-based" client project. The client currently has 6 x scenarios in a row, they are all pretty typical,...
almost 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Efrat Maor
I'm using an Engage output in a SharePoint. There is too much white space on the top on the HTML page, before the Engage befins and I would love to reduce it. I'm usin...
almost 13 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Sam Carter
I asked this question some time ago in the older forum. Can't find the response. Here it is again: In a restricted navigation course, students have trouble...
almost 13 years ago
By Sam Carter