Last Post Replies
Mike Seckman
I am creating an Articulate project with web objects as the quiz and sa simulation. At the end of each of these, the student clicks a CLOSE button and the Internet Exp...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kavita Menon
How can I convert my engage files to a non-flash format so that the files can render on mobile applications and Macs? My situation is that I have uploaded two articu...
almost 13 years ago
By Kavita Menon
Ben Mincavage
Hello, I'm having a problem with the alignment of the engage flash files when I upload them to the presenter. They appear to the bottom right corner of the screen ever...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Justin St. Cyr
Hi there, Is there a way for the audio to keep playing even after the the last tab in the slide has been clicked? Justin
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
James Simone
Not sure why, but all of a sudden, Engage has stopped loading. It starts, then throws an error message "can't write file", then the file is in fact inserted into...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tom  Davenport
Is there a way to develop a simple title slide or simple content (i.e. list of bullet points and writing like in powerpoint) in Engage. Seems when I open Engage ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Alexander Young
Can I set a progress meter in an Engage Tab template that shows the learner which tabs they have already viewed? It could be as simple as having the tab change c...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
LeighAnne Grinham
I am running the latest version of the entire Articulate Suite. I have been using it with no issues for the past 6 months. Today when I opened an incomplete trai...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jilo Esmail
I am new to engage! I really like community flashcard but I only want to show one word each side of the card; current template shows one word and on second side it sh...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeney Rodarmor
I'm really stumped: If I set the Player Template to "Restricted - can only view current and prev slides", then my Engage presentation won't advance correctly.&nb...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ethan Waldman
I'm not seeing text formatting options other than bold, italic and underline in the caption area for a Media Tour. Is there any way to have the text left justifi...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Michael Reid
Hi all...I have created Glossary and FAQ slides for the first time and am not understanding how to set the navigation options correctly. When I publish the slides they...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Olga Orrit
Hi. I insert a link to an external website in my FAQ presentation and it doesn't work after publishing. It does though work when I preview my slides. Any ideas? Thank you
almost 13 years ago
By Olga Orrit
Barb Leon
We have a course built in Articulate Presenter and we need it to be linear/gated, however we do not want the Engage activities to be linear/gated. They need to be free...
almost 13 years ago
By Barb Leon
deb creghan
Hi - I have a pyramid interaction that has many levels. THe most important one is at the top, but it's also the smallest piece of the pyramid and the text ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rafael Ramirez
An additional scroll bar appears to the left of the default scroll bar that covers text. Using the FAQ interaction in Engage.
almost 13 years ago
By Rafael Ramirez
Rafael Ramirez
I posted this earlier with no solution offered. I have appearing in both Preview and Published an additional scroll bar to the left of the default scroll bar.&nb...
almost 13 years ago
By Rafael Ramirez
Elizabeth Ray
Hello All, Being new to the community, it looks as though Engage Interaction Circle Diagram would be a good way to depict a corporate vision and mission. &...
almost 13 years ago
By Elizabeth Ray
Olga Orrit
Hi. i can't find where I can change text color on a search button in FAQ. Can you help me? Thank you
almost 13 years ago
By Lori Heithoff
Joe McCahill
Is it possible to sync the appearance to bullets in an Engage Tabs interaction. While, I know how this is done in presenter, I can't see how this should be done with E...
almost 13 years ago
By Joe McCahill