Last Post Replies
Katie Weinmann
Hello everyone, I am presenting phase changes for a product and the phases are being released at different times in different regions. I have my base presentati...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Emily Schu
I am having problems with an engage file inserted into Presenter. When published to the web, the exercise will not play the mp4 files (recorded audio over jpeg file) -...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Anne Koproski
I have created a tab interaction, changed all the navigation colors and header text but cannot see where to change the text color within the tabs themselves. It ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Emre O
Articulate Quiz has 'Slide View" option. With this option you may sequence different pictures. However, Articulate Engage has neither slide view, nor different media u...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Olga Orrit
hello! i have more questions. When I publish Glossary (for web) it works fine but then when I open it in my browser I get following message It's not the best printScrn...
almost 13 years ago
By Olga Orrit
Karyn Campbell
Hi, Is there a way to superscript footnotes in Engage?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - is there an option in the Engage Color Scheme to apply a color globally to the content text? (e.g. the content for a tab, timeline event etc.). When I choose...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Olga Orrit
Hi everyone. I have 2 more questions about glossary. 1. Is there any way to have more than one picture in the articles in glossary? 2. Is it possible to change the p...
13 years ago
By Olga Orrit
Joseph Rogers
I have created several interactions with Engage and added these interactions to Presenter as tabs at the top of the player. However, the tab names are boring.&nb...
13 years ago
By Joseph Rogers
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I created a new color scheme for Engage interactions, which uses red for the navigation buttons in the header area. I applied that color scheme to all my interact...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Vincent D
Hello all, I was hoping someone might be able to provide some advice on how to maintain picture (especially text) resolution when importing PNG files (created from PP ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello, In some interactionsI have designed (Pyramid for example)....when the user views the last seciton, there is a 5 second delay before they are able to move to the...
13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Andrea Adera
I'm building a training module with Powerpoint and using multiple engage interactions. We are wanting the learner to view all the slides in sequence in the modul...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sohini Whatley
Hello, do you know of a way to add a hyperlink to an image uploaded through an Engage interaction?
13 years ago
By Sohini Whatley
Bruce Graham
Hi, I changed a (default) Engage template colour scheme, and saved it as NEWSCHEME. I now want to make further colour amendments... How do I do this, as it only seems...
13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
George Reith
Is there anyway to remove the tooltip with the tabs title that appears above the rotating images when you hover over them? It is unreadable.
13 years ago
By David Burton
Jeff Sale
I am trying to have an image change to a movie instead of zoom into it when the user clicks on it. Here is code from both a video and an image zoom. C...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tony Donnelly
I have a piece of video inserted into a Media Tour template in Engage. It's the last tab. When the video is complete, it begins all over again. I hav...
13 years ago
By Tony Donnelly
Louise Clare
Hi In a tab interaction, I need to create an internet hyperlink which activates when the user clicks on the picture they can see next to the text that comes up a...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Gibson 68
Hi, I am interested in finding out how I can turn off the black title bar in Engage? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
13 years ago
By Gibson 68