Last Post Replies
Milagros Marchetti
I am working from my Power Point, trying to add an engage file but neither quiz maker or engage are opening. Any suggestion?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Matt H.
Hello fellow ID'ers, Is there is a way of aligning the pieces of a circle diagram so that it is obvious the inner section is related to the outer section? On tha...
13 years ago
By Matt H.
Sue Bick
I have several video clips that I want to include in an engage interaction. They are recorded on an HD video camera. When I convert them to a format that a...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Michael Baker
I have a short video that I encoded as an .flv in Articulate's Video Encoder, imported it into the Media Tour interaction and placed the interaction into Presenter. Wh...
13 years ago
By Michael Baker
Keith Tyler-Smith
Hi I've used the Tic Tac Toe interaction before in Moodle 1.9 with success. I just adapted it to use in a course for carers working with people with dementia a...
13 years ago
By Christian Schett
Del Negrillo
I am embedding a SWF file into an Engage Tabs module using the external window option. Is it possible to change the size of the window when the swf file is run? ...
13 years ago
By Del Negrillo
Natalie Medina
Hello, I created an interaction using Enged Label Graphics Template. In the callout screen I added in sharepoint urls that point to documents on our server....
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Beverly Roach
Is there a way to enlarge the area for the question text? My questions are too long for allotted space and I can't find an answer on line.
13 years ago
By Beverly Roach
Sue Bick
Hi all This may be an obvious question but does can an engage interaction be navigated using a touch screen? I don't have one to hand to try with......... Thanks
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Vijai Mahendra
We recently upgraded our SharePoint platform to 64 bit and since then we are having a strange loading issue with all our engage output modules that were functioning we...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
L. F.
Hello, This is a branch-off of an earlier post (for those of you who were kind enough to answer!). I'm very new to Engage/Presenter and need to create a sho...
13 years ago
By blair parkin
Susan Horsey
I created a tab interaction with no audio. It runs for 15 seconds before the Forward button becomes active on the player controls. Although there is a next slide butto...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jackie Hamnett
Is there any way to do simple animations(such as bullet points coming on one at a time) and synch with audio narration in Engage (similar to what you can do in Pr...
13 years ago
By Jackie Hamnett
Sean Speake
Curious as to whether I can change font size or style for the titles/buttons in the Engage FAQ interaction. I've tried a few different ways, but it doesn't seem to mak...
13 years ago
By Alex Yong
Karen Mulvey
We have created a Presenter presentation and inserted Engage interactions where the user can leave the interaction at any time so that they can go back and review thei...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bud Keegan
when i have to access an engage file i always am pointed to the articulate projects folder in my documents folder... i don't work out of this folder... anyway to re-po...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jesse Kramer
In the Tab interaction in Engage is it possible to change the location that the tabs appear. Currently and it seems that by defualt the tabs appear on the left side of...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Jackie Bartus
Good morning! I did a search for my issue but didn't come up with anything, so I apologize if this has already been asked/answered. I'm building a module ...
13 years ago
By Jackie Bartus
Karyn Lemberg
I've rebuilt this one interaction several times. First in an FAQ & then decided to use an FAQ instead. Both have at some point decided, themselves, to re...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ryan Bernard
Is there an easy way to embed Javascript in the header of a page, such as the opening page of a course? Would this create problems with SCORM? Here's what we intend to...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt