Last Post Replies
Janet Bernhards
Hi, I'm fairly new to this. I have my email link in the side panel with the presenter info, but I'd also like to put one the HELP tab, which I've created using FAQ. Is...
13 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Paco Garcia Jaen
I have a timeline that needs some colour tweaking at the very bottom, but can't find where to change it. Any ideas? Attached screengrab and problematic area highlighte...
13 years ago
By Paco Garcia Jaen
Chris Fletcher
Hi everyone, I've put together an articulate presentatino with several Engage TABs in it. There is a single flv in each engage interaction, and when I publish locally,...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Catherine Conley
Is there a way to require a user to view all steps/tabs in an interaction only the first time its viewed? On the second attempt, the user would be able to view only a ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sue Ashby
Hi I've created some SWF files with another tool (JING) and would like to add them to events in a timeline interaction. Problem is, when I try to do that, engage fre...
13 years ago
By Ondrej Kovacik
Amy Hansen
I'm trying to reuse the same Engage module in two spots in my presentation, but it will only show up in one spot. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!
13 years ago
By Kristi Nokken
Anthony Hicks
Hi, complete newbie here, first post, so please excuse what I'm sure is a simple question! :o) Please can someone tell me how, on a labelled graphics interaction...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Aditya Konde
Hi, I was working on an engage slide and realised that just as the quzmaker has a form view and slide view. Wouldn't it be great if the engage templates also had ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Paul Smit
Hi team, I'm having a little trouble customising the colours in for an Engage glossary. This course has a "white text on black/dark background" theme and I'd lik...
13 years ago
By Paul Smit
Vinay Putreddi
Hello, I made an engage interaction, but when I tried to play it in my presentation, it played only once. After the first play, it would just appear as picture, with t...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Aaron Schweizer
I am using the Media Tour to instruct new users on some software screens. However, I really need to add some kind of annotation to it to point out certain parts of eac...
13 years ago
By Aaron Schweizer
Éric Hébert
the time is always set to 180:00 even my captivate take 41 sec. Do someone know how to fix that
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
juliette sibson
Hi First time here and a mere novice with Articulate tool. Issue: Created an engage interaction which instead of being saved into my power presentation, it appea...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Wayne Vermillion
Problem: After first viewing in good order, when users click to review interactions a second time, multi-item interactions open to the very last item. Scenar...
13 years ago
By Wayne Vermillion
Debbie Richards
Is there a maximum # of videos that you can include in an Engage interaction? We are doing a project with the Process interaction. Each step has a video that is <2G...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Phil Mayor
Is it possible to change the bullets on an engage FAQ, I am using a specific style of bullets in my elearning and would like to follow this through in the engage inter...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Fred Hinton
How can I get text in the notes section using the "tab" type interaction. I can get text in the viewing area but not in the notes section.
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sue Bick
Hi I have been adding video content to my engage interactions - I have edited them and converted them to mp4 files. Just today when I add my mp4s to the engage t...
13 years ago
By Sue Bick
Leah  Jones
Objective Search Engage interactions and Presenter presentations to replace old terminology with new terminology. Publish revisions. Scenario Primarily standal...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Andy Goldberg
Is there a way to evenly distribute the events along the timeline?
13 years ago
By Andy Goldberg