Last Post Replies
Sayuj Ravindran
Hi, I have inserted an Engage Media Tour interaction as 'Player tab' in my presenter file. Is there anyway to set it so that everytime the user launches the player tab...
almost 13 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
g y
Hi, so im pretty new to Flash but created some custom buttons for our project. All the buttons function as required but there are some issues around location and size ...
almost 13 years ago
By g y
Matthew Scaglione
Hello Everyone, I've look through the site for a very long time and couldn't find a topic about my specific question so i decided to create one. When i would go to syn...
almost 13 years ago
By Matthew Scaglione
Edward Springer
I'm still getting my feet wet with Articulate and have encountered a confusing situation. I previoously created a Player Tempate that I used for three courses. I wante...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sam Carter
Is there a way to highlight the Exit Now using the Template colorizer?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Susan Wall
I am trying to insert an Engage interaction as a web object as demonstrated in http://www.articulate.com/blog/getting-creative-with-articulate-engage-add-2-interaction...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Marcus Erasmus
Hi! I have inserted several videoclips into my Presenter course material. It works fine, but I notice a quality difference between un-edited and edited clips. Let me...
almost 13 years ago
By Marcus Erasmus
Mike Nixon
Even though the links are dynamically made, that is, by actually browsing to the asset's location, and PowerPoint knows where the assets are and works, Articulate is c...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rob Bohmann
My course has 3 lessons. Each lesson has a navigation home page that uses hyperlinks to navigate to subtopics. When you reach the end of the subtopic, I wa...
almost 13 years ago
By Helena Tosh
Rachel Reed
Is there some way to specifiy at what level of volume your presenter file opens in? What i mean is, after I publish a course and I go to view it...the volume lev...
almost 13 years ago
By David Burton
Yaz M
Hello I may just be living an Articulate nightmare. Yesterday when I switched on my machine I got a "NTLDR is missing" message So I take it to IT and they get ev...
almost 13 years ago
By Yaz M
Laura  Heilman
I am in the midst of publishing several learning modules and I have run into an odd problem. I have made several changes to the player controls and playback sett...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Robert Dalton
Hi Everyone, Is it possible to create a pop up window from a hyperlink, when I insert one it just flashes in Windows Explorer, would like it to pop out on a...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brock Culpepper
Can I take the zoom feature off of an image in a quiz within the published file structure without republishing? Thanks!
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dwayne Schamp
This is a new one on me. When using "Preview -> Preview this page" I receive the following: Anybody seen this one before?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Angela Shonk
We are making some edits to some previously published files (published to LMS in SCORM 2004, 3rd edition). Periodically, as we are trying the make edits, we get messag...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kristen Williams
I am trying to add annotations to my presentation, but the slide is showing up too big in the window and I cannot view the whole image. Because of this I cannot correc...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dana Meyer
For some reason some of my slides, with no animation or audio, are defaulting to 17 seconds....any idea why this is the default for some slides, and how to change? I s...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jose Antonio Gomes
Hello everyone... Well, I have been working with Articulate Studio Pro 09 - Update 5 and everything was good until yesterday... I might have done something wrong but I...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Keith Dykes
Hey guys, i'm having a little trouble with the audio for the course we are working on. Admitedly its not the best audio in the word, but i have spent the last 2 days c...
almost 13 years ago
By Keith Dykes