Last Post Replies
Adrian Gates
Hi, So I have a consistent problem in several courses: The exit button closes the course as expected the first time, but if I log back into the course without closing ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sümeyye Selcen SAHIN
Hi! I have a problem with adding annotation! I have already audios on my slides (i had imported the files from my computer When i wanted to add annotations on the sl...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brian Moore
Hi there, I'm having a slight issue getting a web object to show up in IE8 within the presentation. It is an ASP page, though a regular HTML page didn't&nbsp...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Claire Tho
I am trying to get a presentation to autorun in expression web. I click on the link to the page where the presentation is and currently I have to click the...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Celestial Holmes
Sync animation, add annotations, and record narration are not responding in the Articulate ribbon. All of the other options are working just fine. Please h...
almost 13 years ago
By Celestial Holmes
jeanne strayer
I've been playing with the template in Articulate Presenter 09 to try out the various customization options. I've added a company logo, but still see a blu...
almost 13 years ago
By jeanne strayer
V B
I am working on an Articulate based e-learning module and we need to make sure the end users click on certain imbeded hyperlinks (i.e. policy and procedures on the Int...
almost 13 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Bob Guardi
I know we can link from one slide to another slide using the parameter ?slide=[slide #], however, I'm curious if it's possible to link to a specific time within anothe...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Aditya Konde
Hi, For inserting movies developed in Captivate5, we need to use the 'Insert Web Objects' option in Presenter. My question is that after insertion can i track wh...
almost 13 years ago
By Bill Herrmann
Jim Rehmann
I'm going to need some avatars for an upcoming lesson. I will need both male and female genders. Do you know of a good resource for some free or low-cost a...
almost 13 years ago
By Bob S
Jim Bierbower
I have a small module with a bunch of timed animations--things are flying all over the place. I want the slides to advance automatically after a set time. Pretty simpl...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Mac McConnachie
Hi there! I have created some spotlight annotations in my file. I have already added sound (imported file) and created the animations, and syncronized the animat...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jeff ("JP") Redman
Wondering if there is a way to make a slide advance automatically after some action occurs on an embedded web page. Our campus LMS will not handle Quizmaker details so...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Stephen Dauchert
Using Presenter '09 I published a training with the web option. The training works properly when played locally on my computer, but does not play properly when hosted ...
almost 13 years ago
By Landgoed Bergvliet
Dave Newgass
Hello, How can I tell if I have the most recent updates installed on Presenter? What version are we on???? Cheers, Dave
almost 13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Jaya Rajagopal
We are creating all our learnings using Articulate (we were using Adobe Presenter before) now but once the activity is loaded it seem to be having a caching problem.&n...
almost 13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Sam Carter
When customizing a course for a client, we create and save a player template under the client name and publish. For some reason, Presenter drops the player name after ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kirsten Hansen
My challenge is that I can not import files such as mpeg into the encoder. I get an error message: the selected video could not be loaded. please ensure yo...
almost 13 years ago
By Kirsten Hansen
Sheila Bulthuis
HI, all - Wondering if someone has run into this or has ideas about it: I created a short, fairly simple course for a client who uses Plateau as their LMS.&nbs...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Silvia Vantusso
Hi to all! In my presentation after publishing the last slide duration is more than an hour, but if I check in the audio editor it just has few seconds. What is the pr...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox