Last Post Replies
Mark Millett
I've created a flash video in Video Encoder, then inserted that video into Presenter. It works fine locally on my laptop, but when I copy it to our intranet serv...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Tracy Kreckman
I have a couple large video files that I want to make available in Presenter. One is about 35 minutes long (~400 MB), and the other is about 55 minutes long (~700 MB),...
over 12 years ago
By Tracy Kreckman
Adam Truckenmiller
I'm trying to find in one of the .xml files how to replace the "Powered by Articulate" logo with a company logo and am having trouble in finding this. Can someon...
over 12 years ago
By debra corda
Sumanth CN
Hi All, I am trying to find solution on how to change the font size of my presentation dynamically so in my custom skin i will be having a settings tab where i ca...
over 12 years ago
By Sumanth CN
Viviane Verissimo
Hi, everybody! I would know, in what flash version the Articulate Presenter publicate the .ppt. Thanks, Viviane V.
over 12 years ago
By Viviane Verissimo
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I'm putting the semi-final touches on a series of 13 courses and this has come up. Over the course of putting this series together the client and I have wor...
over 12 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
JB ...
We have a client who has multiple users logging in on one PC under different user names/IDs to take the same SCORM 1.2 course. The problem is that the pop-up, "Would y...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sean Brennan
I have an SME that created 4 separate Articulate courses, before getting the go ahead from my team. He has completed all of these and recorded audio, etc. In a recent ...
over 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sarah Keough
Is there a way to allow users to print the slide deck after they've viewed the module? This would allow them to print the content and keep at their desk for reference ...
over 12 years ago
By Sarah Keough
Christina Worrell
I have found javascript that will run a calculator and I would like to make it part of my course so learners don't have to exit the course to calculate basic functions...
over 12 years ago
By Andy Lundquist
Janet Smith
The documentation says that VE can import this type of file, but it doesn't want to. Any suggestions?
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Andrew Esposito
Hey All, I have a series of 4 eLearning modules I developed for a client as a part of an online webinar training. Recently there was a strange behavior with the flash ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dan Brigham
Hello: I am just about to send my client all the assets of the Articulate course I built for them. Following Jeannette Brooks' advice, I packaged the course throught P...
over 12 years ago
By Dan Brigham
Mats Schieche
Hi, i am another new user and trying to get an arrow to Flicker. Here is the scenario, I have added a arrow (green with a white outline) and added an animat...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
Hi Anyone used these programs to produce an avitar and then put it into Articuate? I am having trouble getting rid of the green screen. I have all the insturctions, an...
over 12 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Katie Venit
Basically, what I want is for three words to appear one at a time in a ring. The wheel animation doesn't seem to be supported by articulate, nor does by letter animati...
almost 13 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
tara bryan
Hello all- I am in the process of publishing 3 modules for a course. I have created the modules in separate decks due to size. I just tried to merge Modules 1 and 2 &n...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Pat Cooper
I am upgrading training module for an upgrade to an IT application. The training will have narration. In this version of the training we would like to have ...
almost 13 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
regina coll
Hi - I am having a problem using the recorder - as soon as I start recording the slide advances as well as the slide counter, but not the notes window - so I cna't rea...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt