Last Post Replies
Will Findlay
A little quiz for fellow Articulaters this morning.
almost 13 years ago
By Ron Price
Lori Johnson
I have two slides that look exactly the same, one has animation and one doesn't. When the student first goes through the course they hit the one with animations,...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Natalie Medina
I have added a picture to show what I'm trying to describe. How do I add extra button's on top the menu bar? I see you can add standart ones from the prese...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Rob Bohmann
I need to use a base white background template in PPT. For each subtopic in a lesson, I want to switch to the slide only view. The slide only v...
almost 13 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I am having two problems. One in quizes and one when coming out of quizzes. I am building a series of seven similar courses to be taken in series. Each has an opening...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeff ("JP") Redman
Mary Keenan
hi - I added my company logo to the navigation panel, then removed it (Presentation Options > Logos). It is still displaying when I preview. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Adam Truckenmiller
Once the learner reaches the last screen in the CBT is there a way to have the Exit tab flash exactly how the Forward button flashes whenever the seekbar reaches the e...
almost 13 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Brian Griffin
Hello heroes, I have a question. I have a presentation with 17 visible slides and 10 hidden slides. Hidden slides contain optional information about the course s...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Joshua Norgaard
Hi all. I've been using Articulate for about a year and have been steadily advancing our courses to be more interactive for the user. I have run into a couple of issue...
almost 13 years ago
By Brendan Strong
Jim Revell
Working with a customer-supplied template (brand new PPT), I am finding graphics popping into the edges of various frames after I publish. The graphics are from elsewh...
almost 13 years ago
By Jim Revell
Natalia Mueller
Can anyone tell me how to achieve a shiny black effect on my Articulate player?
almost 13 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Leslie Allen
I work in Articulate about once per year, so I can never remember how I was able to do things before. I’m working on a project now that has bullets that animate onto ...
almost 13 years ago
By blair parkin
Hallie Stokes
My seekbar has lost the "of" in the slide number (as in 1 of 10), as well as the word "playing" in the center section. Did I click a setting somewhere? It ...
almost 13 years ago
By Hallie Stokes
Hallie Smith
Hi, I am a serious newbie to Articulate so please keep that in mind! We are "rebranding" our documents and would like to keep the same audio, but replace the .ppt slid...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ron Dabbs
I have a module with a few Flash Objects. The entire module is in Slide Only View. The module works fine in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, but it works diff...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bob Guardi
I'm creating a piece that utilizes no player controls and ideally would cover the majority of the screen during playback. However, I've noticed the margining (top and ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Dana Lundy
I just published a Presenter 09 publication to Articulate on-line. About 1/2 way through the slides, the presentation returns to a previous slide rather than mov...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Aneta Ufert
I clicked on the publish button in my power point presentation and followed the explanation reports in the tutorials. By then everything worked out ... but now my...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kerwin Kuniyoshi
Hi, I have a branched scenario utilizing transparent shapes with the hyperlink to either the next slide or the one after. It works fine in Powerpoint. But when I publi...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Paul Maguire
Dear Support, We have many eLearnings created in Articulate Presenter and up until a few days ago they were running fine. However we now have a problem whereby the cou...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson