Last Post Replies
Ellen Heintz
I've been an Instructional Designer for 15 years...first time switching over to Articulate though. Built my course in PPT. Went to publish it, and there are no graphic...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Jeney Rodarmor
I have checked off "Prompt to resume on presentation restart" and "When running in LMS, ignore Flash cookies". This has always worked for me before. But no...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
toni reece
I have downloaded trial version of 9 - have used 5 for years. We are having trouble viewing our presentation. Two odd things I notices - 1. the published folder ...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Tess Harris
Hi We're selling one-off courses (Articulate Presenter inc quizzes) to individuals. Still at startup, so majority of LMS (inc Articulate online) are too expensive or l...
almost 13 years ago
By Tess Harris
Catherine Conley
I'm using hyperlinks to create a rather complex branching scenario and would like to be able to see a "branching" view based on my hyperlinks. Is this possible in Powe...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Matt Coates
Hello Everyone. I have a series of slides, each of which starts with a title being introduced with a Wipe animation. This all works fine in ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
troy schulze
Is there a way to have the tabs in the presenter panel change automatically once the presentation reaches a specific slide? So once my presentation gets to a specific ...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Leslie Adams
Hi, I'm trying to create a new Player Template based on an existing one. When I select New-From existing, then enter a name for the new template, I get the following e...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sam Carter
I have three annotations which appear at the beginning of a narrative. I'd like the last of the three annotations to vanish for the balance of the narrative. &nb...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michael Savio
This is a wierd one. Each time I publish my presentation and put it on the web, at least one of my quizzes does not work. It just displays a white screen.&...
almost 13 years ago
By Sam Carter
Alan Bourne
Hey guys, Loving the new site! Vast improvement. I wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction of some standard documentation about Articulate presenter. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
eny paz
Im making a course with a set of swf, that I have in dferents folders, with this structure: Sections/Lessons/page1...n.swf (page1.swf, page2.swf, page3.swf.....page-n....
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Niall O'Malley
Hello, am going to be exhibiting several Articulate courses on a Mac at an upcoming expo and do not want to rely solely on the expo's wifi to stream my courses. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Niall O'Malley
Rachel K.
PLEASE HELP! I'm looking to buy some i-stock photos, but what size? My options are: X - Small &n...
almost 13 years ago
By Kate Rash
Rhonda Goetz
My entire Presenter hangs up in IE9. It works fine in all other versions. I am using Moodle to deliver it. Any ideas? I am using IE9 64bit. Rh...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Xanthe Loyer
Hi everyone, I have built a course with hyperlinks in the ppt slides to attachments in pdf. I have added the 'data/downloads/' add-on at the start of the path. All loa...
almost 13 years ago
By Xanthe Loyer
federico arnavas
When we publish content with videos content, to the server, either with presenter or engage it is not protected. Videos can be downloaded with ...
almost 13 years ago
By Jonathan Yaseen
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - sorry if this is a duplicate - I did not see my first post. We are setting course completion to view all slides. Does this mean that the learner has to view each ...
almost 13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Sam Carter
I could go on about how much work I've lost but... Today I noticed Presenter seemed to be twice as long (40 minutes) to publish what usually took about 20 minutes. &nb...
almost 13 years ago
By Sam Carter
Sarah Newman
Hi everyone, I've been trying to add a video from our company's website on how to measure a window, but for some reason the video won't play either when I preview or p...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp