Last Post Replies
JR Mari
Whenever I publish a presentation and save to zip and try to open player.html from the zip, I get these errors which shows up in the bottom left corner of the IE8 brow...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Duncan MacIver
One of my staff members is getting the following error whenever she tries to access any of the Presenter tools in PowerPoint: Component 'MSHFLXGD.OCX' or one of its de...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I am double checking... is ithere any way it is possible to lock the slides, so you have to go forward in a sequencial manner, but allow the viewer to go back and view...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
holly brown
Hello Fellow Articulate members, I again am in need of assistance. I have a massive presentation that has various engage & quizmaker interactions. How...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Zara Ogden
I have inserted several web objects into a presentation of mine. Some are Engage Interactions and some are Web Objects. On my PC they appear perfectly but when I have ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Curtis Poole
Is it true that annotations require 30 fps for the presentation settings? Our corporate standard is 15 fps. I hoped that annotation timings would...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Alissa Shepard
I have been having problems with animating Smart Art in PPT 2010 when I attempt to sync them with Articulate 2009. Has anyone had these issues and found a wa...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
emma Cooper
Hi, I am currently working on new training materials for compliance guidelines and want to make it interesting and intereactive for the viewer. Any ideas would be gre...
almost 13 years ago
By Cpa Reno
bruce gilbert
The red bar in the audio editor does not line up with the voice waveform. This becomes an issue when I try to delete a portion of the waveform. How do I al...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Wilson Santiago
Hi folks. I am having an Articulate issue when I attempt to view a published presentaytion onto our comapny's web page. It is essentiay a single slide with a Fla...
almost 13 years ago
By Wilson Santiago
Jeff Kortenbosch
I've got something odd happening and I can't figure it out. Users can navigate my course freely, leave quizzes at any time but when I jump into a certain chapter Prese...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
chad nixon
Issue with flash being published from engage and quiz maker pops out of the articulate player every once and a while. This happens the first time you view them if the ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer Beech
Please please can someone help me. I am new to this and I am going crazy with frustration! I have a Presenter project that I have added to our website.&nbs...
almost 13 years ago
By Jennifer Beech
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - after I publish my course, all of my Engage FAQ interactions work fine, except that the Playbar slider in Presenter stops 5 seconds before the end of the playbar,...
almost 13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Florence Schreiner
Hi there, I am trying to integrate a f4v-file - created and published in Captivate - into Articulate and it doesn't work! Picture 1 shows the publish settings in Capti...
almost 13 years ago
By Florence Schreiner
Oliver Stankovsky
We are using SCORM 1.2 and have LMS Reporting set to Passed/Incomplete. We have left the Track using number of slides reviewed radio button unselected. And Track using...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Michael Kerwin
I am creating an interactive learning Flash movie. It has four hidden buttons that when you put your mouse over them will reveal themselves. In all the time line has t...
almost 13 years ago
By Michael Kerwin
Ioanna Papanikolaou
Hello again everyone, I have to make some corrections on a ppta file that was created by another user (he has Office 2007 and an articulate 09 license). He gave me the...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ioanna Papanikolaou
Hello everyone, I am an Articulate fun, using it in every elearning project and company presentations! Actually I am having some problems with recording on Articulate ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Poornima Ramachandran
We upload our presenter file in our SCORM platform. Some of the end users write to me that they are not able to view the course. How can I help them? Could you te...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox