Last Post Replies
Dave Newgass
Hello, Is it possible to publish to CD or memory stick and have it lanch automatically? I want to be able to send a sample module to a client, but would prefer if it j...
almost 13 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Ben Mincavage
Hello articulate experts out there, I tried searching this question in the forums, and maybe I just didn't word it right, or look in the right places, but I could not ...
almost 13 years ago
By Ben Mincavage
Jill Rashdi
In my player controls for the Player Template, I have selected "Change view mode button." Yet, it does not appear when I play the course. What am I doing w...
almost 13 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
Chris Daniels
Has anyone else had any trouble with web objects in IE9? I've been using HTML pages embedded within the articulate presentations for some time now. They continue to wo...
almost 13 years ago
By Chris Daniels
Joe Ingles
Okay, so I made a huge mistake. I made an awesome presentation and converted to Presenter. But I need to make revisions. The problem is, my computer crashed and I had...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Robert Roach
Hello, I set up all my slide properties so that they had 'levels'. When I published the presentation, everything came out fine except for the navigation bar on t...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Hugh Gardner
So in my efforts to remove Captivate from presentations, I want to simulate a mouse movement in powerpoint. Now I've seen an example from Tom where he used hotbo...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rebecca Mac
I have images all set up in quizmaker and now want them in a powerpoint slide. It won't let me copy and past them from the quiz into the powerpoint slide. Will take me...
almost 13 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Michelle Martland
Hi, I have a flash video that I uploaded into Presenter. It plays when I test it prior to publishing but when I publish it to the LMS: AICC settings - it does not appe...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sam Carter
Has anyone successfully installed an Articulate SCORM course on the Sakai LMS? One with a SCORM quiz reporting quiz results?
almost 13 years ago
By Mike Rustici
Priti Pathak
After publishing articulate presenter project in cd , and used only for CBT then how to track record of each test when used ? Can we save data in microsoft acces...
almost 13 years ago
By Rishikesh Kumar
Steven Odhner
Hello, One of the users of a presentation I recently made has been having an odd problem. When he gets to the last part of an interaction the timer slows down, a...
almost 13 years ago
By Mel Aclaro
Natalia Mueller
Can anyone refer me to a list of file formats that will work with the Attachments in Presenter?
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Lori Gainer
I'm having a strange issue with Presenter 5. I recorded audio, published and audio was missing due to Power Point corrupting. I rerecorded the audio, re-pu...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Priti Pathak
I just want to develop quiz in maths like , if we are solving theorems , then some fill ups and hot spots can be on one screen in one question ? How it will work ?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeannette Westbrook
I have inserted flash movies in many presentations. However, today I have been trying to insert a movie into my file. Worked fine at first. Now when ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Karen Smith
I would like to give my users playback controls to pause/restart/stop a video that I'm inserting as an .flv into an existing presenter course, yet when I add the movie...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mary Gutwein
Hi all - I am new to Articulate, and am having an issue with animations. I have created a slide where four objects appear in sequence one right after the other. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Mary Gutwein
Kayla Burtch
Whenever I try to use screenr it slows down my computer to an impossible to function extent as soon as I press the record button. When it isn't recording or is paused ...
almost 13 years ago
By Dave Mozealous
Diane Blake
I have some videos in my presentation but when I upload to my server to show someone the videos will not play for some reason but will play on my local computer? Help?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt