Last Post Replies
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - my PPTA file was about 122,000 KB before publishing my course to the web. After publishing, it changed to about 102,000. The course is working fine (except a coup...
almost 13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Francoise Muller
Hi, I am trying to do flash rollover buttons with hyperlinks to specific slides in Presenter, as it is shown in this video: https://player....
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Diana Jaffee
I have been publishing presentations for CD for a client for over a year, and suddenly my Launch_Presentation.exe file is missing from the published files. Is that fil...
almost 13 years ago
By Diana Jaffee
Todd McQuage
We have been testing a pilot version of an Articulate training module; one of our team members has a laptop that does not playback the most resent version we publish.&...
almost 13 years ago
By Todd McQuage
Jessica Trace
Hello- I'm having an issue with inserting SWF files into my courses. When I try to insert SWF files, I do not get a video placeholder as I do with other types of video...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Robert Long
Hi all, Ran into an interesting problem that seems to be affecting a few folks outside of our office. I recently created an articulate presenter file that has 12 web o...
almost 13 years ago
By Robert Long
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I'm presenting the presentation I've made this Thursday. However, something weird has happened now with it and I have no idea what's going on...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Blake Griffin
Does anyone know if there is a way to create a button that will, when clicked, toggle the browser's view between full screen view and regular view. I know the us...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
pamela herrmann
After downloading the trial of presenter, and I try to open the file, a dos message comes up. I have already spent too much time trying to find the answer on the...
almost 13 years ago
By pamela herrmann
Dave Newgass
Hello Articulaters, I am trying to solve an issue with the resume function, and specifically with Moodle. How does is the resume function designed in Articulate?...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Gordon Ledbetter
Since a true Likert Scale is not possible with QuizMaker, but it is possible with MS Excel, will Articulate/Presenter publish an interactive excel spreadsheet embedded...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rebecca Mac
I am trying to insert a istockphoto .fla video file into my powerpoint slide. Articulate says it supports .fla files. But when I go to import, I get the message ...
almost 13 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Tom  Davenport
Is there a way to enlarge the Logo display area when you bring in your logo. Our Company has a logo with a tag line underneath then logo, but the tag line is a l...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Malcolm Haynes
Hi, Is there any way to make sure a user views every slide. I don't want them to be able to complete the course without looking at every slide. I al...
almost 13 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Mike McPhillips
Hi, I have a client who is interested in converting PPT presentations into Flash for distribution to their reps, with a few extra features available to the presenters....
almost 13 years ago
By Mike McPhillips
Holly Gaspar
Hello all, I have a course where I have used the attachment function in Articulate and also added a straight text hyperlink within a ppt slide text to link to a word d...
almost 13 years ago
By Holly Gaspar
Michael Reid
Hi all Well although I really like the Articulate suite, I seem to be experiencing my fare share of trouble. Some, I'm sure, are due to my learning curve, but others s...
almost 13 years ago
By Michael Reid
Ann  Sweeney
We have to start testing all of our CBTs for bandwidth size. Captivate has a bandwidth analyzing tool; does Articulate?
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Corriveau
Jessica Cherry
I followed all the directions in the Word of Mouth blog on how to remove player controls from the slide view only option. http://www.articulate.com/blog/how-to-customi...
almost 13 years ago
By Jessica Cherry
Ray James
OS: Windows XP Home Edition sp3 Browser: Opera 11.10 Articulate Presenter '09 v6.3.1009.1313 Pro Quizmaker '09 v3.3.1009.1313 Custom Built LMS Symptoms: When I am view...
almost 13 years ago
By Ray James