Last Post Replies
Lamma Mamma
I have created a module that has a very large quiz embedded within it. I have published this module for web for review purposes. I made a few changes and then tried to...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi all. What are the client requirements to run a course published with Presenter? br Gustaf
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Evette Minns
I lost my sound on my presentation. Help I have to turn my project in on Friday!!!!! I have one published copy, but want to make edits. When I opened...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
santosh kumar
Dear Sir, I made different color of slides title in ppt, and same should be viewed in outline list ,after publishing the ppt. can it be possible...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Carly Stevens
Hi, We are new to articulate and have created a questionnaire for someone and want to email them it so they can have a look at it, can this be done? If so, how? Carly
almost 13 years ago
By Carly Stevens
Rosie Piller
Hi, I'm using Captivate 3 and am embedding Captivate output (.swf and accompanying files) into Articulate Presenter as a Flash movie. I'm configuring the movie to open...
almost 13 years ago
By Rosie Piller
Ezra Wolfe
The issue happens intermittently with Moodle 1.9 branch (latest stable), IE8, Flash. I'd estimate 10% of the time. The package is launched and begins to load fil...
almost 13 years ago
By Ezra Wolfe
Jill Freeman
Hi, I hope to get a definitive answer to this question: Is it OK to import MP3 files (vs. WAV files) into Articulate, or does it re-compress them or reduce the qu...
almost 13 years ago
By Jill Freeman
shani efford-eliraz
Hello, I emailed about this previously and problem keeps getting worse! Articulate keeps creating archive files (see image) for its presentation. Now - not only ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ashley Manning
Hello, I am a graduate student finishing up my Master's in Educational Technology, and have been working on creating an E-Learning tutorial in Articulate over the past...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jannice Richter
I have a presentation were many slides contains animations - some of them works - and some are not working at all. For example - I have a slide with text, were the tex...
almost 13 years ago
By Peter Strate
Nicole Young
Hi! We are currently working on building two courses based on the discovery model - letting the learner drive what content he/she wants to learn first. One course...
almost 13 years ago
By blair parkin
Jessica Cherry
I have a presentation that has several videos, anytime I add the the fourth video to the presentation and publish, it removes the video. I have the presentation on my ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Undergraduate Admissions
My organization has asked me to create a set of video modules using Articulate Presenter. I need to be able to track which of our users has finished watching whi...
almost 13 years ago
By Undergraduate Admissions
Josh Janikowski
My presentation is 40 slides. Suddenly on slide 23-40 my notes do not show up unless i click on my outline tab and then back on my notes. Has anyone else experiences t...
almost 13 years ago
By Ron Dabbs
Tom Whiteside
Hi all. I am new to the articulate world so please excuse me if my question is easy. Is there a way to use the narration I recorded in powerpoint in Articulate or...
almost 13 years ago
By Jill Freeman
Luis Diego Moya Leon
Hello Heroes,greetings from Costa Rica! I'm having a problem when I publish my course, the attachment don't open. I renamed it as "capitalhumano" and try exporti...
almost 13 years ago
By Luis Diego Moya Leon
Cédric Froehlich
Hi everyone! I think I got a problem... First, I can't choose any of the built-in templates and color scheme except the default one (of course on the print screen belo...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Christina Worrell
After I publish my course to Blackboard, text colors change and location of items change. What can I do about this?
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Anonymous User
Hi all, I've been using the Carousel interaction in Engage but have come across a problem which i cant find a solution to. On the slide in which i use this interaction...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt