Last Post Replies
Ana Cação
Dear all, I have the PowerPoint '03 and the Articulate. Recently I noticed that if I edit a PowerPoint (without using any feature from Articulate), a...
almost 13 years ago
By Ana Cação
Tzenomira Dimitrova
Hi! I am new and I don't know if 'articulate' can show the No of signs used in the presenter, engage and the quiz maker. Any help? Thank you Tzenomira
almost 13 years ago
By Tzenomira Dimitrova
Bartlomiej Polakowski
Hello, sometimes when saving presentation my project file is replaced with a new one (empty) or it get's "-old" to it's name. Any clues what could be the reason?
almost 13 years ago
By Bartlomiej Polakowski
Alexander Young
Hello All: Can anyone help with the following question? I would like to use Presenter to keep track of course sections visited without using the presenter ...
almost 13 years ago
By Alexander Young
Janus F
Hello! I try to build kind of interactive book in Articulate Presenter. I try to put a link in one webobject to another web object (or slide). When published, link do...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
PBC Online Team
After updating to version 8, I am suddenly having difficulties with uploading audio. We use a standard recorder and have not changed the quality settings. It seems tha...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lamma Mamma
For my courses, I use quizmaker more for content delivery than for actual testing. For example, I have a module that I built with 4 separate quizzes embedded within pr...
almost 13 years ago
By Lamma Mamma
Elise De Maeyer
Hi, I've recently purchased Articulate Presenter 09. In the Player Template menu, I ticked the option 'open slide notes when presentation starts', which I find q...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Eric Stombaugh
I am using PowerPoint 2003 & Articulate Studio 9. I have created a presentation in Powerpoint with some engage interactions at the end of the presentation. When ev...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Account  Removed
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExp...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Justine Elliott
I need to be able to control navigation through hyperlinks/action buttons in PowerPoint. I there a way to publish without the play bar? I've used Adobe Presenter befor...
almost 13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Sonnie Sussillo
This is a two part question. I'm trying to use the model Stephanie and David introduced several months ago for putting a video in the side panel. (Stephanie's was...
almost 13 years ago
By Sonnie Sussillo
Danielle Lewerenz
Hello, I am hoping this is just user error... I've searched the forums for a way to bold text and discovered the PPT10 animation that does this isn't suppo...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Joe Deegan
Any bright ideas on how to make a Presenter tab accessible only from certain slides? I have a tab that I only want accessible from one slide. So far, the o...
almost 13 years ago
By Joe Deegan
S B
Hi I need to find a way to track completion of a course without using an LMS or Articulate Online (sorry but no $$)... Any suggestions?? Thanks! Shawn
almost 13 years ago
By S B
Ke Lo
I have a customer who just purchased a Blackberry PlayBook and of course wants to view the training on Articulate Online. The PlayBook seems to hang up when they...
almost 13 years ago
By Ke Lo
Marzena Kowalski
Hello, In the last 2 years we've been using Articulate for our presentations, this is the first time we encountered this error. Our client is trying to launch a presen...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Andrea Dukes
When I publish my course created with Articulate '09, and upload the .zip on Moodle, the links to attached files don't work. It displays the following error messa...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
David Julian
In Presenter, when trying to record narration, publish a presentation, or preview slides, most of the time I get the error message that "This file is locked by another...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Alicia Campen
Hello! I created a Captivate in Cap 4 and inserted it into Articulate. The Captivate has a couple of short Flash movies. When I publish the Articulate, the movies that...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox