Last Post Replies
Kevin Thorn
This "was" working and now I can't seem to figure out why an SWF will auto delete itself from the slide at Preview or Publish. Very basic setup. I've inserted a 'Flash...
almost 13 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Stephen Dauchert
At the top of a published training, next to the training title, there is a time counter. It looks like, (00:00 / 12:00), if you're training is 12 minutes long. This ti...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
santhosh kumar
Hi all, I created one qiuz interaction in flash using AS2.0, is it possible to insert that quiz into my presenter course? if yes, please help me out how to ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Hector Martinez
I've been able to upload my SCORM 1.2 compliant zip package to the ScormCloud for testing, and it runs well, but with our Oracle based LMS, I'm receiving errors during...
almost 13 years ago
By blair parkin
S P
I'm very new to Articulate so I'm sure there is a simple answer to this but I can't figure it out. I have a presentation that includes the regular .ppt file, a .ppta f...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ian Minderman
I am new to both Articulate and using PPT as an eLearning dev platform. I am working on a slide in which I have two graphics fly in from left and right, an...
almost 13 years ago
By Ian Minderman
Zara Ogden
The very first course that I built in Articualte I started in August (i have since built many others that are perfectly fine). I made a mess of it and rebuilt it in No...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Payal Tandon
Apart from istockphoto.com and iclipart.com, are there any other good sources for icon sets? Thanks, Payal
almost 13 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Mike Hua
I've reinstalled Articulate and stopped all anti-virus software but got the InstallLicence.exe error and tried the fix mentioned on Articualte help section. It still w...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Mike Hua
I am having issues installing Articulate 09 on my PC and was just wondering if anyone knew how to clean your PC of any traces of Articulate? I've tried everything that...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Anne Koproski
I have created an elearning unit, which we are sharing with a few clients to get some feedback. I will send them the Articulate generated email with the zipped p...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Gibson 68
Hi..I am really struggling trying to get the following scenario to work: I have created an swf file which contains graphics, text and is linked to an external flv file...
almost 13 years ago
By Curtis Kynerd
Rob Nachum
Hi and sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. I've had a quick look but the question has popped up at a REALLY bad time... I have just been advised that in PPT2010,...
almost 13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Payal Tandon
I am referring to the picture on http://community.articulate.com/ The "caricatures" of Tom, Dave, and Jeannette are really nice. Can you share how you made these...
almost 13 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Keith Dickson
Hi Everyone, I'm creating a course and have used some high-res JPEG images that our company's brand office has supplied to me but when I publish the course all I get ...
almost 13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Jeney Rodarmor
I don't know what it's called but it looks like a tiny scroll bar and it's usually active while I'm working on graphics. I wind up having to renavigate to t...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bambi Snodgrass
Is there a way to preserve ppt 2010 transitions when publishing for the web using Presenter? Thanks!!
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Justin St. Cyr
I have a problem. When attempting to open a specific ppt presentation, I get an error from Microsoft Visual Basics "file not found", and ppt closes and will not let me...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin St. Cyr
Prad H
Presentation folder generated by Presenter works fine as a standalone online presentation. But what SPECIFIC CHANGES should I make to testpage.html code provided by Ar...
almost 13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Kraig Robson
I have successfully published a course for the Web and QA'd on my local machine. I have several .mp4 files that I have inserted into screens and they play withou...
almost 13 years ago
By Kraig Robson