Last Post Replies
Bambi Snodgrass
Is there a way to preserve ppt 2010 transitions when publishing for the web using Presenter? Thanks!!
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Justin St. Cyr
I have a problem. When attempting to open a specific ppt presentation, I get an error from Microsoft Visual Basics "file not found", and ppt closes and will not let me...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin St. Cyr
Prad H
Presentation folder generated by Presenter works fine as a standalone online presentation. But what SPECIFIC CHANGES should I make to testpage.html code provided by Ar...
almost 13 years ago
By Sammy Hwang
Kraig Robson
I have successfully published a course for the Web and QA'd on my local machine. I have several .mp4 files that I have inserted into screens and they play withou...
almost 13 years ago
By Kraig Robson
Greg Edwards
I run Live Mesh to allow me to sync important files and settings across multiple PCs. Live Mesh runs in the notification area of my taskbar. Lately, I've noticed that ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeff Welch
Being able to place a swf in the logo area is nice option. I'd like to make it do something when a user moves the mouse over it, but an interactive swf doesn't a...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Ana Cação
Hello, I would like to have a printable version of my training that includes all engages and interactions. How can I do it? Thanks! Ana
almost 13 years ago
By Ana Cação
Emily Schu
Hi, I am publishing a Presenter file to podcast - all going smoothly, except I have several youtube videos embedded as webobjects in the presentation. I was wondering...
almost 13 years ago
By Emily Schu
Erin White
Hello, When I am taking a quiz in my presentation, if you click on the email button in the side display for my presenter, it goes behind the quiz and you can't see it....
almost 13 years ago
By Erin White
Carrie Bishop
Hi, I'm having a strange issue with a web object in Articulate Presenter. I've inserted a web object that is a survey viewed on a web page. In Firefox, the...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Alex Santos
One of my courses has lost all associations with the audio files for the narration? I don't know how this happened, but now there are two Articulate .ppa files i...
almost 13 years ago
By Alex Santos
YI-RUei Chen
Do we have a tutorial on how to create the customized player screen like this? http://elearningbrothers.com/samples/skins/Gizmo_Dark_Demo/player.html Thanks, Ruei
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Adrian Gates
Hi, So I have a content developer who is reusing some slides from an earlier Articulate module we created. But when these slides come into the new presentation, they c...
almost 13 years ago
By Manny Pitta
Andrew Dunn
Hi We're translating some of our courses for delivery to a Chinese-reading audience. We have a few ppt/presenter modules, some quizmaker and engage content, as well as...
almost 13 years ago
By Andrew Dunn
Amy Kesman Rossi
I've spent the bulk of this week recording and refining my narration, syncing it with animations and annotations, etc. When I thought I was done, I previewed it and al...
almost 13 years ago
By Amy Kesman Rossi
Greg Friese
When I set navigation for a presentation to "Restricted" the presentation hangs up on the final engage content item (ie label, tab, etc.).The user clicks on the "Next ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Olga Orrit
Hi. Does anyone know where I can found setting that will help me to view my published presentation both in Explore and Mozilla? Right now it works only in Explore. Thanks
almost 13 years ago
By Olga Orrit
Federico Lang
Hi everyone, this my first post. I am new to this great community. I hope to learn a lot from the heroes. Here's my question. I am working on a template for a spe...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Natalie Medina
Hi, I'm creating an eLearning course that has several tables. Any suggestions how to create the tables without it looking to PowerPointish? The customer really wants t...
almost 13 years ago
By Natalie Medina
martha prouty
My very simple LMS published presentation shows pointer arrows at random points on some/but not all slides. Doesn't show up on PPTX before publish...
almost 13 years ago
By martha prouty