Last Post Replies
Jeff ("JP") Redman
My boss showed me a web presentation that does not appear to have been created in Articulate, and it has a very nice animated background. Just patterns and graphic...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff ("JP") Redman
Layton Fogah
Hello, I came across an issues similar to the one the user experienced in this post and wanted to know if there was an answer /reason why this is happening.   I though...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Simon Perkins
I need to figure out a reliable way to do this because if a course: - is devoid of any quiz elements or the need for capturing a score - is totally free and includes l...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Adam Truckenmiller
I created a sidebar video in Flash CS5 and used a background color of #000000. I used the same hexi color for the background of the Articulate Presenter and when I go ...
over 9 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Sean Speake
Hi there, I'm putting the final touches on a course for a client, and they've asked that their logo be left aligned in the logo area of Presenter (top left, above the ...
over 9 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Tasos Katsaounis
Is it is possible to translate Presenter in other languages?  Is it a feature I am unaware of?   Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
over 9 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Simon Perkins
Have just started using this again after having a few weird experiences when testing published courses. Understandably, Articulate advocate testing courses in the envi...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Michael Zerbib
Hi, I'm facing issue sometimes when I want to display a long title in the presenter panel or when there is no picture the title length is not 100% long.... is it a way...
over 9 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Zara Ogden
My family is all over Canada and the US. To keep in touch we email updates about what is happening in our lives. Recently I have been putting together digital scrapboo...
over 9 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Adam Truckenmiller
When implementing a video that takes up the entire sidebar of the player on one particular slide is it possible to have the company logo, located in the logo panel, "d...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sean Speake
Hi there, Working on a project where there are number of video demos of presentation skills. Demos were provided to me in .wmv format. I know that in Powerpoint, I can...
over 9 years ago
By Sean Speake
Simon Perkins
I still find that this works on some modules and not on others, even though the following are set up: 1. QM template: Prompt to resume on start is checked, as is Ignor...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Patrick OGrady
I received my ART package from another developer and I'm having some trouble with two items when I publish. 1. the navigation continues publishing as "restricted", ev...
over 9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ann Yak
I have a small presentation with 3 short quizzes and 2 Engage interactions. Initially all 3 quizzes worked. I justed edited all 3 due to content changes and now none o...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dan Leighton
I'm trying to resurrect a course that I created 3 years ago.  The course plays, but there's no sound.   I've checked and done the Flash 10 upgrade, but that had alread...
over 9 years ago
By Dan Leighton
Leah Hemeon
Hi there, Let me start by saying I love the Articulate tools. I want to be able to build with them more often... here's the big BUT... We use main menus a lot to split...
over 9 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Hallie Stokes
I can't get the logo from one customer off of a presentation for another.  I have gone to the publish option and used the ... to select the correct one, it doesn't wor...
over 9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Dang Thu Nga
Normal 0 21 false false false ontGrowAutofit /> MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Bonjour, Nou...
over 9 years ago
By Dang Thu Nga
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I need to have the last slide of one Articulate Presentation link to the first slide of another Articulate presentation. Please see the attached flow chart. I'm tryin...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
De Wet  Neethling
Hi there, I want to display the course structure in the LMS. Please have a look at the screenshot for what it displayes at the moment. What I want it to display is th...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk