Last Post Replies
Shawn Stiles
I just ran into this "problem" and am not sure how to resovle it. The course title that the was entered into the Published Title fields displays corrective but t...
almost 13 years ago
By Shawn Stiles
Katie Weinmann
Hello everyone, I am publishing my finished presentation with question and branched hyperlinks. None of the slides are jumping to the right slides. I keep ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Linda Herring
I have a client who uses SunTotal LMS. To track completion of modules, learners must complete a specified number of slides. For example, learners must touch 35 out of ...
almost 13 years ago
By Shawn Stiles
Brett Rockwood
I have a presentation that on all but a few slides I want the side bar to show navigation. On these few slides I want it to change to show the slide notes. I know you ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Jill Rashdi
Hello again, Is there a way to edit the audio before hitting save & close? It is cumbersome to save & close, when I know it needs editing, then open...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Jill Rashdi
Hello, Whenever I am working in Quizmaker, Engage or Audio Narration, if I want to close the slide, it seems my only option is to save and close. Sometimes I don...
almost 13 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
Emad Gharaibeh
Hello dears, Here is a case i am facing sometimes, and it happened multiple times, and happened with multiple users. The issue that i were opening two power point sli...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Sayuj Ravindran
Hi, I am in an attempt to make a single slide Presenter file with a picture of US map in it. Users should be able to launch a new web page when they click on the ...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Carol Levin
Is there a way to publish a Presenter file and import it as a web object (similar to tools explained in the forum for importing a Quizmaker or Engage interaction)? And...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Terri Goold
I've just finished my tutorial and uploaded it to our web server. When I click on the link to play it, the page launches, and it looks like it tries to load, but it ju...
almost 13 years ago
By Terri Goold
Carol  Haueter
My notes tab doesn't display the PPt notes. I didn't consciously do anything differently than I usually do, but the results are different. Any trouble shoo...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Mark Glassock
Hi Everyone- I'm trying to insert a flash movie that I purchased from istockphoto into one of my courses. It plays normally on it's own, and even in the articulate box...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
santhosh kumar
Hi all, I want to customize the player for my articulate presenter template, customize means I want to change the complete design layout, is it possible? ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Scott  Jones
Hello, I am currently developing a course with 180 + slides. I recently embedded all of my audio files, created and recorded separately using Adobe Auditio...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
almost 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
almost 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
almost 13 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Erlyana Chen
hi, i have animation and youtube video in my slides. it did not work when i publish it in Articulate for web delivery. can anyone help? thanx
almost 13 years ago
By Erlyana Chen
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I've always used the recommended .wav file format for my courses, but now I am working with a particularly large course and we're thinking of using smaller .mp3 f...
almost 13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Jerry Woodrow
Does anyone know how to capture/download audio files (pronuncations) from dictionary sites?
almost 13 years ago
By Jerry Woodrow