Last Post Replies
Jerry Woodrow
Does anyone know how to capture/download audio files (pronuncations) from dictionary sites?
almost 13 years ago
By Jerry Woodrow
Mary Hamilton
I'm new to Articulate and trying to create a course in which on about slide 3, the student will respond to a question about their experience. Based on the ...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Arnav Pathak
Hi everyone Just finished making the presentations for the chapters of 6th grade on powerpoint. Now when i try and publish these files through the articulate presente...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Stephanie Harnett
Hi. Is there any way that an mp4 or flv file, embedded on a slide in Presenter, actually play in an outside application when that slide his hit by the user? I am hopin...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rhona Blankenship
This really isn't an issue with Articualte, it is an issue with Captivate 5. I am hoping that someone here in the community has experienced this issue and can provide ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kari McCord
Is there any way to customize how the search tab appears? I don't want them to be able to search on notes, since there are no notes in my presentation and it will be c...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jona Titus
I have a course where I want to force learners to download a PDF before the can continue the course. Any ideas? Is this possible?
13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Christina Stephenson
I'm worried it's using the internal mic on my laptop and not the USB one I've got. Where do I go to make sure it's set up correctly? Thanks in advance!
13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Kevin George
Hello world, I created a powerpoint presentation which includes narration, annotation, AND quiz's... The problem is, however, when I upload the file to an email or att...
13 years ago
By Kevin George
Idia  Edokpayi
I'm trying to customize a presentation with a little color. Once I've selected "Player Templates" in Presenter, no color schemes will appear. I've already checked my P...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Anne Rabon
Can use one glossary for many presentations?
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Elizabeth Monroe
Hello! I am having quite a time with trying to repair an animation and synch issue. I'm using Powerpoint. The animation in question plays properly in ppt ...
13 years ago
By Christina Atamian
Jennifer McKenzie
I am having a similar issue as the post yesterday. I have an animated pencil that draws circles around words. When viewed in ppt, the timing is perfect. When I publish...
13 years ago
By Jennifer McKenzie
Solano *
Hello, I need to insert a web object and I would like to resize the window so that the user does not have to use the right/left scroll; only up/down scroll. &nbs...
13 years ago
By Solano *
Sunny Bozell
So, I'd heard on these forums a few times that some of my customers might encounter problems playing mp4 files if their systems didn't have the right codec or player o...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Christina Atamian
Hi all, I have never had this happen before, but when using someone else's PPT template I can't synch my animations without losing my ribbon. It crashes just as I clic...
13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Francesco Nic
Hi, this is my first post on forum, so "ciao" to everyone. Now, my question: when I publish my course, created with Articulate '09, and upload the .zip on Moodle,...
13 years ago
By Pierre Clavet
Lorraine Carmody
HI, I have included voiceover on my screens, but if the user clicks on a video within Engage it will play and the previous will continue to play. Is there any way to ...
13 years ago
By Lorraine Carmody
Jeff ("JP") Redman
Here I am again trying to do something that it seems to me should be fairly common and routine, but I can make it happen. I want a graphic of a moving car to zip ...
13 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
Rachel K.
As I continue working on a project, I'm seeing Presenter creating additional .ppta files with the extension of: my file nameX"-old1.ppta" then "-old2.ppta"...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox